I get sad when I see a Cobra in the rain.

So who drives there Cobra in the rain?

• Yes, Whats the big deal?

Votes: 155 47.3%
  • No, What is this a Ford Taurus?

Votes: 102 31.1%
  • Have too, it's the only car I've got.

Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumball

Established Member
don, how much did you get. We got about 7 inches. My biggest problem is, my car is suppose to be coming in Monday or Tuesday. Do I drive it home or get it flatbedded? They sure do put alot of crap on the roads up here.

z0s0

I'd like to get a vert 03 cobra for sunny days and keep my wrx for bad weather. Now back to kissing up to the wife. I think she's pretty convinced. Unbelievable.

03OneEyedSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Gumball
03one...I thought you must have been joking with the first post, then I saw the second. A little too much latte this morning? So, if you're going to break balls about grammar, you ought to check your own first. I beleive it would be correct to say "It's not proper ..." not "It's not the proper...".

Being the eternal optimist that I am, I will still assume you were just joking.

p.s. 36 years living with an english teacher will do that to you.
Always a joker, but thanks for the oversight!!

Jimmylh

Established Member
Originally posted by Traveler
Mine sees rain only when I get caught in it. I hate to see it dirty and I like to avoid having to wash it so much. On rainy days, I drive my truck.

Same here.... The Cobra is not my daily driver. I also have an old pickup to drive in rainy weather. I don't want the engine getting all muddy and dirty... lol. This car is my hobby/toy.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
If it looks like rain im not gonna leave it in the garage or rush it home but if I get up to goto work and its raining I will drive my truck. It will spend the winter in the garage.

caveman6666

V8 Ford, V Twin Hogs.
Established Member
No problem with the rain or the snow. It's the damn salt. :(

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
If I get caught,oh well.Here in Tejas,hail is what I fear the most,not the rain...Rarely drive it in winter though....

97whitevert

Established Member
Damn, since I got the car , its done nothing but rain!! In fact its been driven more in the rain than not!! oh well, enjoy it, right? :beer:

ps. it's the parking lots that I hate....

arizona302

Established Member
my beater was specifically purchased for rainy and snowy days. this way i enjoy my 03 cobra and 68 z28 that much more on those sunny dry days. i don't enjoy driving on crappy days. but if someone else like's to...enjoy. *or pick your nose, smoke a pipe, fart, or whatever... what the hell do i care.

rain + snow = no traction

Billy Pilgram

I agree, it's sad to see a Cobra in the rain. Not only for the car but because it means it's flipping raining again! Can't wait for our 2 or 3 days of summer coming in a few months!

97whitevert

Established Member
Originally posted by NMRAcer
Got 2 other vehicles. Why take the chance of some dumbass plowing into it? Only sees rain on roadtrips, like the ones to races.
exactly! kids at school ask me why i didn't drive it- i reply " it's raining" :bash: unfortunately, it was raining the night we brought her home, and to a drag race 200 miles away ( and back another 200), and back from a show, and to, during, and from an open track event 120 miles away. Damn, can't get a break!!! :beer:

alchemy

Established Member
My gets driven in the rain. I bought this car to enjoy it. Not to have a garage queen that only comes out when the conditions are perfect. Life is too short to not drive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread