I became a meat crayon

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
comedy central GIF

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Anyone wanna pick your boy up from my surgery?

This is when you find out who your best most clever friend is.

"The doctor suggests due to anatomical differences the best chance for recovery is *insert name* should drive him safely"

At worst you will pull a stitch cracking up, already on pain meds, your buddy will suffer head trauma. But hey, already in the hospital, capitalize when it's convenient.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thank you very much man, I appreciate it. I’ve never had surgery before aside from stitches and broken bones. Nothing like this where they had to put me under anesthesia. Wondering how I’m gonna react to it. He said I’m only under for 45 minutes so it shouldn’t bother me to much, he did say most people get nausea, or sick to their stomach after.
They put me under twice in my 3 week stay last year, no issues Dan.

LS WUT

Established Member
Hey guys. I’ve been home for a little while. Just trying to adjust and get situated.

Surgery went well, and was a success. He was able to stitch one of my meniscus’s, and repair another. He went with the hamstring so it will be more painful than the one we thought about initially. I did it without pain medicine, just nerve blockers. That should wear off between 18-24 hours.

Due to him saving my meniscus’s my recovery time went from 6-8 weeks to 12-16 weeks. Not very ideal in my eyes. However I’ll see what I can do to help the process to the best of my ability.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.

Attachments

• IMG_2670.jpeg
    IMG_2670.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2671.jpeg
    IMG_2671.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2669.jpeg
    IMG_2669.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 50

LS WUT

Established Member
Heal fast. I'm counting on you to be back to the grind before Aaron Rodgers. What pain meds are you taking, if any?
Haha, jokes on me he’s getting paid to be out and relax. He had surgery way before me too! I refused pain meds, I only did nerve blockers for my surgery.

They prescribed me Percocet (Oxycodone/Acetaminophen) 5/325. I have not taken any, I’m going to try and do my recovery without them.

Users who are viewing this thread