I became a meat crayon

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Percocet (Oxycodone/Acetaminophen) 5/325. I have not taken any, I’m going to try and do my recovery without them.

Wise choice. I had surgery in the spring and they prescribed me some potent shit. I was little excited to be in a coma off of them to be honest. I took 3 and was done. I did not shit for a week. The buzz was not even that great. I can't believe people get hooked on these things. A little pain > not shitting.

LS WUT

Established Member
Glad to hear surgery went well. Sounds like you're in a good head space too. A couple extra months to recover will be worth it. You got this shit.

Be careful taking a lot of ibuprofen though. You might alternate those with tylenol. Im not a doctor but a dentist told me that once. I think too much too often is hard on kidneys.
You’re correct, I was taking 3200mg on ibuprofen a day as they told me to in order to lower the swelling. Turns out I was killing my liver lol. I’ve been changing it up. Try to only take medicine before bed, and when I wake up.

LS WUT

Established Member
Wise choice. I had surgery in the spring and they prescribed me some potent shit. I was little excited to be in a coma off of them to be honest. I took 3 and was done. I did not shit for a week. The buzz was not even that great. I can't believe people get hooked on these things. A little pain > not shitting.
No doubt man. They’re crazy with the shit they wanna have you take. My ladyfriend works for Walgreens in the pharmacy. She tells me all the no no’s and such.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I wrecked a motorcycle and was given hydrocodones I think? Made me itch like crazy so I only took the one.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Like tweeker itch, or just itchy feeling? Asking for a friend.
I have been taking anything from fentanyl patches to oxycodone hydrocodone hydromorphone to morphine for my busted up spinal issues. The itching leads to scratching then to sores. It is a side effect that just sucks. Your dont want to be out on public because it just looks horrible. On the brigt side you are not curled up in pain unable to walk or wipe your ass.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Dude I went out with two on a date, they were friends and we had all matched on bumble. I didn’t pull off the hat trick of wrecking them both at same time, but I did get one of them:ROFLMAO:

CNA in their 20s means

1. Single mom EVERY time

2. Has the typical white girl tattoos

3. ALWAYS ****s on the first date

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The one I got was covered in back tats:ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread