I became a meat crayon

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm over here getting 'don't skip leg day' memes, and @03Sssnake is getting his calf mistaken for a glute
I never skip leg day…
IMG_5887.jpeg

FJohnny

Established Member
There's really no better way to show love for your pooch than getting a tattoo of it's pawprint.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Haha, it’s all good man. I don’t mind.
Hey bud, its somewhat related.. You build up those quads and you will give your knees more stability. They are vital for knee stability and will help prevent injury. Build them up once you are healed up and bomb proof them against future injury.

Last edited:

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
yeah it's pertinent @LS WUT your therapist will DC you once your quads look like @03Sssnake

you both will never receive "don't skip leg day" memes

...hang in there man, hopefully you avoid the manipulation and progress continues. ACL rehab sucks by itself, but you've added even more complexity to it.

remember, tis just a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things

LS WUT

Established Member
yeah it's pertinent @LS WUT your therapist will DC you once your quads look like @03Sssnake

you both will never receive "don't skip leg day" memes

...hang in there man, hopefully you avoid the manipulation and progress continues. ACL rehab sucks by itself, but you've added even more complexity to it.

remember, tis just a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things
I appreciate it brother. I did a good job with all my shit for sure.

LS WUT

Established Member
Alright guys, update from today’s visit. I did about 30 minutes physical therapy today before I went to visit him.

His words in a nutshell is that my knee is still really stiff. I can do one of the other. I can either flex it, or flatten it. I need to be able to do both, so working on getting it less stiff is my new job. He recommended riding a bicycle, and doing some exercises in the pool. He said at this point he’s hopeful that I don’t need the MUA. He said with persistence and doing what I’m doing I should be okay, I’ll have another follow up in 3 weeks and check progress again. Still awaiting to hear about me going back to work.

Users who are viewing this thread