I became a meat crayon

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Had a friend have a really bad wreck on his Ducati and that’s what kinda got me away from the bikes. I was a little surprised you jumped right back on. I was always a car guy so bikes were not a big part of my life.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
LMFAO
I literally laughed out loud bro.

kevin-o-leary-cracking-up.gif

LS WUT

Established Member
Alright gentlemen, little update today. Talked to him about my progress and he pulled up my “report card” from my physical therapy. He said he’s happy with my progress for bending it to 122 degrees. He’s not happy with my flattening. I can’t flatten it without someone pushing it down to 0. So we discussed options again. He’s talking to my insurance company about an extractavator ? Something that will go around my knee and I turn the knobs until it locks my knee in a straight position and I keep it on. He said I’ve got 4 weeks before he will put me back in for surgery to remove the scar tissue in my knee. They will go back in the same holes they used to repair my meniscus’s. However it will impede my recovery yet again. So he would prefer not to do so.

Fingers crossed my friends.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Alright gentlemen, little update today. Talked to him about my progress and he pulled up my “report card” from my physical therapy. He said he’s happy with my progress for bending it to 122 degrees. He’s not happy with my flattening. I can’t flatten it without someone pushing it down to 0. So we discussed options again. He’s talking to my insurance company about an extractavator ? Something that will go around my knee and I turn the knobs until it locks my knee in a straight position and I keep it on. He said I’ve got 4 weeks before he will put me back in for surgery to remove the scar tissue in my knee. They will go back in the same holes they used to repair my meniscus’s. However it will impede my recovery yet again. So he would prefer not to do so.

Fingers crossed my friends.

^^^
This guy is a badass and is getting shit done.

That brace will get you there, Dan. You're almost out of the woods.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
i'm sure they are trying everything they can, but have you tried lying prone on a bed, scoot down to end where just the knee is still on bed, maybe even have your girl sit on your back so you don't cheat, and extend that puppy down while thinking happy thoughts(can use ankle weight if extra sadistic)

LS WUT

Established Member
i'm sure they are trying everything they can, but have you tried lying prone on a bed, scoot down to end where just the knee is still on bed, maybe even have your girl sit on your back so you don't cheat, and extend that puppy down while thinking happy thoughts(can use ankle weight if extra sadistic)
That’s what we do in physical therapy, and at home. We use 10 pound weights to have it flatten. I also use a ball behind my knee and I try to pushing my knee back towards the ball using my quad and such.

Users who are viewing this thread