Hurricane Irma

7upstang

Established Member
In for the long haul. Had family members leave in the middle of the night. Slightly nervous, but too late to leave now. Hard to leave when both sets of grandparents wanted to stay, need to get them help afterwards if need be.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
My bosses are coming over with a Shit load of beer/booze. He also brings good cigars. They live 5' above sea level on the harbor , I'm 53'.

Hope all works out Brad. Stay safe, god bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks Patrick. Been through this before, but it's not fun. Already getting winds about 20-30.

Hope all works out for you, your family, svtp brothers that live in FL, and everyone in general down there.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
IMG_2811.JPG
Storm surge is gonna be a ****er I hear.

MG0h3

Established Member
My team is staying in Baton Rouge and Panama City today. We'll probably move south after it hits; not sure where we'll end up. If you're in a shit storm after a day or two and help hasn't shown up feel free to pm and I'll do what I can.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

thehunterooo

Established Member
Got my plants moved and the stang facing south. Shouldn't be too bad over here though thankfully. West coast is in for a bad time. Good luck!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
That's what I'm thinking too. My biggest concern is broken windows. I'm two weeks post-op (major surgery) and pretty much useless to my wife. We've been looking for plywood and someone to hang it for several days without any luck. Other than that, we're as ready as we can get.
I don't have plywood up either and many of my neighbors don't as well.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Stay safe man. Where in mass are you from originally?

Scituate born and raised left when I was 18 for college in NC then moved to Florida, my parents have passed but all my immediate family is still up there..

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I'm almost done with everything. Moved the car over, and made room for my truck to back into the garage door. Might throw a few more tapcons into the wood. Also need to see if I can score some more beer. lol
I've heard lots of people are parking a vehicle perpendicular to the garage, my only concern is the giant palm tree in the front yard falling on my 5.0. I'm thinking about putting it in the backyard with 6 foot privacy fence all around, I'm torn??

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
My bosses are coming over with a Shit load of beer/booze. He also brings good cigars. They live 5' above sea level on the harbor , I'm 53'.
Stay safe brother!
Not only do you have to worry about the rising waters, but very strong winds as well.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Wishing you the best all. My
Mom is in Venice and was evacuated to Orlando. She may not have a home when the ban to travel is lifted. Not sure what happens then. No clue if she has a special home insurance to cover a new house or relocation or something.

Hope this doesn't do as much damage as people are suggesting it will do.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Have all lanes on the interstate been turned North yet?

This... I realize rescue vehicles and supplies are going to be heading south, but if traffic is gridlock northbound and I'm stuck in it when the weather is closing in...I have to think I would be carefully driving north in the southbound lanes.

All you folks stay safe. Our prayers are with you. My Sister and her family are holed up in Ft Myers and I am not happy about it. God Bless you all.

Users who are viewing this thread