Established Member
nkEY2i5.jpg

BIe04jP.jpg

crWteZx.jpg

WB4V3Wo.jpg

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
What if I told you the bar is in an ocean front hotel, on the ground floor?

Don't believe the fake news. It's bad in New Bern, NC, but not nearly as bad here.
Unpossible. There was at least 4 different reporters standin' in the rain tellin' us how bad it is. Yer gonna wish Dubyah was still president when this is all over!

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I rode out every hurricane when I lived in Jacksonville FL at Buckets, always the only place open during storms. My wifes cousin doesnt understand why people party during a Hurricane but the sky falls with .5" of snowfall in the south.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
You can have your storm back. At midnight I was chasing down my kid's trampoline, and making sure my smoker didn't roll out into the yard.

I think the trees in my driveway are funneling the wind perfectly. I have even seen a few dust devil tornadoes in the spotlight.

If I get the rain expected trees will fall. Power will go down.

...and I can't see your video Travis.

Sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You can have your storm back. At midnight I was chasing down my kid's trampoline, and making sure my smoker didn't roll out into the yard.

I think the trees in my driveway are funneling the wind perfectly. I have even seen a few dust devil tornadoes in the spotlight.

If I get the rain expected trees will fall. Power will go down.

...and I can't see your video Travis.

It's not a video. That's an issue with the ap.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
theres a video going around on facebook of some dipshit reporter bracing himself, swaying in the wind like hes gonna blow away...

only problem is there 2 dudes in flip flops just wandering around in the background perfectly normal

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
theres a video going around on facebook of some dipshit reporter bracing himself, swaying in the wind like hes gonna blow away...

only problem is there 2 dudes in flip flops just wandering around in the background perfectly normal

I remember seeing that before the hurricane though. Like, months before.
Or maybe it was just a very similar vid.

CV355

_
Established Member
Here in Upstate SC you can tell something is coming. Blue skies, light sustained wind, and the distinct smell of football zealots clogging the infrastructure.

Though I want to venture out to get a coffee, I know that it would be perilous. Orange flags everywhere. Phones glues to faces. Unwashed feet hanging out windows. Traffic moving at 3mph. Arms reaching out car windows to pour out soda and chewing tobacco spit. Country music at over 149dB. It's a terrible sight and sound to behold. I remember a few years back I got caught up in zealot traffic while trying to get to work one Saturday morning. I ignored the warnings. I almost ran out of gas. The color orange was permanently etched into my nightmares. Everywhere I looked, orange. Shirts, hats, stickers, coolers, flags, face-paint, flip-flops. Everything. Not a single surface was untainted except for my little bubble. I still get flashbacks from it.

If you're in Upstate SC, do not go out. Shelter yourself. Hide anything colored orange or they will find you, and they will blast "Parking Lot Party" until you begin drooling and craving skoal. If you are out, and getting this message, avoid Bojangles and Chick-fil-a as these areas are known breeding grounds for the zealots. If you have any death metal, blast it. If cornered, the last resort is to ask about "the baseball game."

Good night, and good luck

Last edited:

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Here in Upstate SC you can tell something is coming. Blue skies, light sustained wind, and the distinct smell of football zealots clogging the infrastructure.

Though I want to venture out to get a coffee, I know that it would be perilous. Orange flags everywhere. Phones glues to faces. Unwashed feet hanging out windows. Traffic moving at 3mph. Arms reaching out car windows to pour out soda and chewing tobacco spit. Country music at over 149dB. It's a terrible sight and sound to behold. I remember a few years back I got caught up in zealot traffic while trying to get to work one Saturday morning. I ignored the warnings. I almost ran out of gas. The color orange was permanently etched into my nightmares. Everywhere I looked, orange. Shirts, hats, stickers, coolers, flags, face-paint, flip-flops. Everything. Not a single surface was untainted except for my little bubble. I still get flashbacks from it.

If you're in Upstate SC, do not go out. Shelter yourself. Hide anything colored orange or they will find you, and they will blast "Parking Lot Party" until you begin drooling and craving skoal. If you are out, and getting this message, avoid Bojangles and Chick-fil-a as these areas are known breeding grounds for the zealots. If you have any death metal, blast it. If cornered, the last resort is to ask about "the baseball game."

Good night, and good luck
No one likes Clemson. UGA UGA UGA.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Weather channel claims it was because he was standing on wet grass and was tired from being up all night

Wtf ever

Users who are viewing this thread