HPP vs. strictly

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Donnie has a good point. That does go to show you that it isn't exactly easy to run 9's.

Then again, Manny's car is a street car with a fackin DVD player.. on drag radials im pretty sure.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Steve is a ****ing twat waffle.

This thread was getting a little too 'feel good' for me. With all the agreeing and whatnot.

Oh and Kevin is slow. :D

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
foofinator said:
Steve is a ****ing twat waffle.

This thread was getting a little too 'feel good' for me. With all the agreeing and whatnot.

Oh and Kevin is slow. :D
Hey now, You won't be saying that after this week. :coolman:

Oh and BTW: 3.4= Backorder FOREVER!!!!!

Last edited:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
fordracing19 said:
I would pm 46fever on dfwstangs (Hpp's original tuner) or Travis Franklin @ Gear heads performance.
Travis doesn't have SCT yet, at least when I was telling him how to load a tune on to a Xcal2 for his customer a month or so ago.
Jeremy is/was a great tuner, but Manny has equaled or exceeded Jeremy's abilities.

HPP RULES!:coolman:

fordracing19

Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Travis doesn't have SCT yet, at least when I was telling him how to load a tune on to a Xcal2 for his customer a month or so ago.
Jeremy is/was a great tuner, but Manny has equaled or exceeded Jeremy's abilities.

HPP RULES!:coolman:
They both can tune with Diablo cmr.

T76 Mach

Established Member
Richard (Strictly)tuned my cobra.I was very pleased for some time and the numbers backed it,but P.S.I. has really made a name for them selfs here lately.Both of the companys street cars that they turn out hold there own very well on the streets and at the track.My Turbo Mach 1 will be tuned by P.S.I. here very shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread