how to run 11's with a gt??

bamf70

Established Member
kneedragger said:
Seeing as I am from Chicago, round here, we call people who come into a room and challenge everyone to a race, insecure.

I spent the last 10 years in Chicago and people there like where I am now usually preface hypothetical questions by saying "Hypothetically speaking" or "Not that I have one but would you...". Saying what you did implied you removed your blower, found an intake for your car then decided to put a twin turbo system on it. While I'm sure it would be possible, it would most definitely be unlikely anybody would hack up a 35k car that's basically new to do it unless they just liked to spend money.

Black Stallion4

Established Member
I have to say, that from what I have read on this thread, you MW bashers do not know too much about either car, other than yours is superior out of the box. You cannot always assume that a 4V > 2V. Either one can be made extremely fast. I personally love the new Cobras, do I have one, no, would I like one, yes. As of now can I race and win against these, you bet I can. I spent a little over $3000 and now have a car with 375 RWHP on a conservative tune. Anythings possible. Is my car capable of withstanding more than 450 RWHP, probably not for long, but 2V's can be built, and by many people's opinions, a strong forged 2V, is in some cases better than a 4V, less parts moving.

Not everyone on MW drives a V6, far from it. GT's are not junk, and they are not slow. If the GT came with a factory blower, we'd be sitting as pretty as you are.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
bamf70 said:
I spent the last 10 years in Chicago and people there like where I am now usually preface hypothetical questions by saying "Hypothetically speaking" or "Not that I have one but would you...". Saying what you did implied you removed your blower, found an intake for your car then decided to put a twin turbo system on it. While I'm sure it would be possible, it would most definitely be unlikely anybody would hack up a 35k car that's basically new to do it unless they just liked to spend money.

I asked "would you race a twin turbo cobra?". What is unclear about that? You drew the implication.

Also I would like to add that I am happy that you spent the last ten years in Chicago and have been able to nail down our elusive pre-hypothetical statement behavior.

Last edited:

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
kneedragger said:
Seeing as I am from Chicago, round here, we call people who come into a room and challenge everyone to a race, insecure and maybe compensatory. :poke:

Thats great, because I didnt do that. So draw all the conclusions you want. No matter what I did, you were the ultimate bench racer. Shit man, you offered a race, and you dont even have the car. I accepted, I packed the chute, we are waiting for you. And I accepted because I am in schaumburg. If you dont have anything to race, then maybe you should close your mouth and not bite off more than your insignifigant self can handle. cannnnnn yoouuuuuuu digggggg itttttt?

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
kneedragger said:
I asked "would you race a twin turbo cobra?". What is unclear about that? You drew the implication.

Also I would like to add that I am happy that you spent the last ten years in Chicago and have been able to nail down our illusive pre-hypothetical statement behavior.

wow, is this the BACK PEDAL OLYMPICS?? You knew what you were doing. Anyone familiar with chicagos street racing knows all the tactics that idiots use to wiggle out of races. You made a mistake, you though some twin turbo cobra was going to scare me? You dont seem to be that stupid, so dont act like it, and argue semantics. You will lose. You knew what you were implying, you just got owned. You live in chicago and didnt know me. That is your fault. Thought you would be cool to challenge someone with a car you dont have, little did you know I had access to a single turbo outlaw car, twin turbo 2v, and whatever else is sitting in the shop here.

take some accountability, and stop digging your hole. Just move on.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
TDCPROJECT said:
i like to race cobra owners with big mouths. but i only have a GT, will some one in the chicago area race me and put me in my place? please.

This sounds like you're challenging people

wow, is this the BACK PEDAL OLYMPICS?? You knew what you were doing. Anyone familiar with chicagos street racing knows all the tactics that idiots use to wiggle out of races. You made a mistake, you though some twin turbo cobra was going to scare me? You dont seem to be that stupid, so dont act like it, and argue semantics. You will lose. You knew what you were implying, you just got owned. You live in chicago and didnt know me. That is your fault. Thought you would be cool to challenge someone with a car you dont have, little did you know I had access to a single turbo outlaw car, twin turbo 2v, and whatever else is sitting in the shop here.

take some accountability, and stop digging your hole. Just move on.

Got owned? First off, I am not a street racer. Secondly, If I wanted to challenge you to something it would obviously be a debate. I was messing with a person who suffers from hubris disorder. So lighten up Francis and go play your ape-ish, cromag ,mine are bigger than yours game with someone else.

Let me explain the joke to you. You have expended all of this time and energy to a simple statement. This is a challenge, Do you want to race my Cobra? That is a challenge. You have gone through all of these posts and pictures and the self masturbatory, car-based egomania over a question, not a challenge. That is the joke. You have been owned. This will probably hurt, but you lost.

Knowing who you are makes no difference in my paycheck or social status, so I could give a crap who you are.

This started out as a board where someone asked a question. I responded honestly, and it was hijacked by a bunch of guys talking smack. I just fed it because I find it funny and immature.

Plus, you are challenging a bunch of guys with lightly modded street cars to a drag race with a dedicated drag car. That makes as much sense as a guy challenging you to a drag race with a funny car or top fuel dragster. Not really much of a point in racing then, is there? Kinda like beating up a 3 year old, you would win, but it's kind of a hollow victory.

Last edited:

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
lol. keep going.

793741_o.jpg

01gt4.6

Established Member
TDCPROJECT said:
lol. keep going.

793741_o.jpg
LOL. Get him!!! TDC you should give up, we all know the 2V can not run with/ beat an 03+ cobra. Hell, they didn't even make a REAL car until the 03 Cobra was born :rolleyes:

JayC

Established Member
01gt4.6 said:
LOL. Get him!!! TDC you should give up, we all know the 2V can not run with/ beat an 03+ cobra. Hell, they didn't even make a REAL car until the 03 Cobra was born :rolleyes:

Some people don't understand that it takes more than a checkbook and good credit to go fast. :loser:

Jay

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
oh I know, I can only hope that one day I will be able to afford one :( for now I will just have to deal with what i have.

BTW, knuckledragger, how about this. When the snow clears, or even in the spring, bring your big bad two valve out. You can race my puny 99GT AUTO. Its a street car, full everything, 3 tv's, subs, amps, etc etc.

hell, Ill even spot you out in your 03 cobra. we can do it on the street or at RSD or SCC when the clocks are off. Lemme know, until then my buddy ol' pal............

happy turkey day.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
TDCPROJECT said:
oh I know, I can only hope that one day I will be able to afford one :( for now I will just have to deal with what i have.

BTW, knuckledragger, how about this. When the snow clears, or even in the spring, bring your big bad two valve out. You can race my puny 99GT AUTO. Its a street car, full everything, 3 tv's, subs, amps, etc etc.

hell, Ill even spot you out in your 03 cobra. we can do it on the street or at RSD or SCC when the clocks are off. Lemme know, until then my buddy ol' pal............

happy turkey day.

I'll help you out, here you go

help for DW

It's cheaper than a car and may help out with your little problem.

I will be at Tower records in Schaumburg at 3 pm on Friday. You can meet me there. I will be wearing a camo shirt. Hope to see you there.

Happy day Turkey.

Last edited:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
01gt4.6 said:

Nope, only your car can't run with the 03 Cobra. Your also lying about your dyno numbers, jackass.

Last edited:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
JayC said:
Some people don't understand that it takes more than a checkbook and good credit to go fast. :loser:

Jay

But it only takes one moron to make an incomprehensibly stupid statement without even knowing what it is talking about.

bamf70

Established Member
kneedragger said:
But it only takes one moron to make an incomprehensibly stupid statement without even knowing what it is talking about.

Dumbass :rolleyes:

Don't you know JayC is really Jesus Christ?

Fvkkin n00bs :rolleyes:

JayC

Established Member
kneedragger said:

Just wondering .....have you ever had your car at a track? I just drove mine to the track the other day and it went mid 11's. I guess they all run that fast, since I'm moron :shrug:

Jay

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
JayC said:
Just wondering .....have you ever had your car at a track? I just drove mine to the track the other day and it went mid 11's. I guess they all run that fast, since I'm moron :shrug:

Jay

I ran 12.313@114 at Byron with an only an airfilter, and a predator tune on the stock goodyears. Check it out, this is fast for what I've got and on the first time I went to the track. This drag racing stuff isn't all that hard.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
black04gt said:
YOU'RE!!!!!!!!!!!1

At least you know my place. Oh and it's YOU'RE!!!!!!!!!!!#1. If you're going to flame someone's grammar, you need to make sure you get the joke right.

Last edited:

JayC

Established Member
kneedragger said:
I ran 12.313@114 at Byron with an only an airfilter, and a predator tune on the stock goodyears. Check it out, this is fast for what I've got and on the first time I went to the track. This drag racing stuff isn't all that hard.

WOW, 12.31@114 , did you miss a gear or something :bowdown:

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread