how to run 11's with a gt??

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
JayC said:
No, but my Grandmother could :poke:

Jay

So your grandmother got the good racing genes. What happened to you? Well there is always a recessive gene in the pool, I guess. Especially when you're swimming in the shallow end.

bamf70

Established Member
kneedragger said:
I doubt you could do that running stock boost on the stock goodyears.

I watched a stock (paper filter and Goodyears) 03 run 12.4 last year at Byron. Your 12.3 doesn't impress anyone. Was your DA -1500' when you did it?

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
bamf70 said:
I watched a stock (paper filter and Goodyears) 03 run 12.4 last year at Byron. Your 12.3 doesn't impress anyone. Was your DA -1500' when you did it?

A stock convertible ran a 12.4? Well that's pretty good. Again, that was the first time I drag raced. Chicago is my kind of TOWN and I am still glad you're gone. I pay taxes here, I own a house, so people do kind of own the city.

bamf70

Established Member
kneedragger said:
A stock convertible ran a 12.4? Well that's pretty good. Again, that was the first time I drag raced. Chicago is my kind of TOWN and I am still glad you're gone. I pay taxes here, I own a house, so people do kind of own the city.

Kind of own it and own it are two different things. Unfortunately I've had to point out too many of your mistakes so far in this thread. Enjoy your house, your wonderful Chicago taxes and your kind of CITY. BTW, you never mentioned what the DA was the day you made 12.3. You do know what DA is don't you?

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
bamf70 said:
Kind of own it and own it are two different things. Unfortunately I've had to point out too many of your mistakes so far in this thread. Enjoy your house, your wonderful Chicago taxes and your kind of CITY. BTW, you never mentioned what the DA was the day you made 12.3. You do know what DA is don't you?

I'm not a drag racer, I've said it several times. So, no I actually don't know what a DA is. Would you know What LA, MCS, OC,NC or PC? These are terms in my sport, motorcycle road racing.

What mistakes have I made? Please point them out again. Do you mean the town instead of city? Have you heard of commonly accepted usage? There is a song that says "My kind of town, Chicago is" This has become locally and nationally accepted. Regardless of whether or not it's proper usage, it is still correct. Check your dictionary. Here is another example. When you say something is my Forte (Fort-ay), that is an improper pronunciation of the word. It should be pronounced fort, but fort-tay is an accepted pronunciation because it has been used improperly for such a long time.

I also think Biz-nitch is in the dictionary now, biz-nitch.

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
kneedragger said:
I will be at Tower records in Schaumburg at 3 pm on Friday. You can meet me there. I will be wearing a camo shirt. Hope to see you there.

Happy day Turkey.

so for one, Ill take it as no, and that you are scared.

for two, there is 2 inches of snow on the ground, what are we racing? snow plows?

all you had to do was say you were scared.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
TDCPROJECT said:
so for one, Ill take it as no, and that you are scared.

for two, there is 2 inches of snow on the ground, what are we racing? snow plows?

all you had to do was say you were scared.

I'll be at Tower today at 3. Scared of what? Sounds like your a little scared. Camo shirt with Japanese writing on it. I will be by the magazines, motorcycle section.

Why don't you stop by, so we can discuss our race.

What are you afraid of?

BTW Here is a definition that will clear things up for you. It's from the dictionary.

"Inferiority Complex: Inferiority complex is a term used to describe people who compensate for feelings of inferiority (feeling like they're less than other people, not as good as others, worthless, etc.) by actiing ways that make them appear superior. They do this because controlling others may help them feel less personally inadequate."

This goes for you and everybody who is offended by me ripping on 2V Mustangs, which I never have (except for calling that guy a liar on his dyno numbers, which I only did after he brought up the cobra v. 2V thing, which I hadn't brought up to that point and haven't since).

Last edited:

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
I always find it amusing, this situation we are in right now. Im standing over a huge hole, with some idiot 30 feet down, still digging. Its cute in a way. Almost as cute as how some people like you think you dont own a mustang unless you own a cobra. Or how if you keep responding that you are some how ahead. Which I assure you, you are not. You lost pages ago when you lied and attempted bench racing. And lost.

why would I go to tower records lol to ****ing ice skate? i mean seriously. You are a nobody, you dont race, and you wont race. Now you want me to come there to meet you?? lol maybe you should have come to one of the many RSD races or any of the big street races. Everyone else was there wanting a piece of me, why not you?

you are a joke. You are like bart simpson going for the muffin or brownie and keeps getting shocked everytime. You dont have a leg to stand on. You BS'd, you fronted, and now your the world champion back pedaling hole digger.

Keep digging your hole, when you are serious about a race, come find me.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
TDCPROJECT said:
I always find it amusing, this situation we are in right now. Im standing over a huge hole, with some idiot 30 feet down, still digging. Its cute in a way. Almost as cute as how some people like you think you dont own a mustang unless you own a cobra. Or how if you keep responding that you are some how ahead. Which I assure you, you are not. You lost pages ago when you lied and attempted bench racing. And lost.

why would I go to tower records lol to ****ing ice skate? i mean seriously. You are a nobody, you dont race, and you wont race. Now you want me to come there to meet you?? lol maybe you should have come to one of the many RSD races or any of the big street races. Everyone else was there wanting a piece of me, why not you?

you are a joke. You are like bart simpson going for the muffin or brownie and keeps getting shocked everytime. You dont have a leg to stand on. You BS'd, you fronted, and now your the world champion back pedaling hole digger.
Keep digging your hole, when you are serious about a race, come find me.

You didn't show, that says it all. Tough from behind a keyboard and nowhere else.

I came to your neighborhood and you didn't come out.

So, keep posting your tough language, because you will always hide when it comes down to it. You can call me anything you want from behind a keyboard, but you will not back up your talk in person. Call me insignificant to my face, you couldn't and wouldn't. So go pack your shit, er.. chute and leave the tough talk to the men and women on the board.

Call me when you get a pair.

The fact is I never challenged you to a race, but your little man syndrome won't let you give it up. That's why I posted the dinky-winky pill link for you. You reek of little man's syndrome. Everything is a challenge. Were you beat up a lot as a kid? Probably. Are you hung like a gnat? Probably. The signs are all there. Lots of money poured into your cars, the need to be "known", the constant bragging and challenges. You obviously don't need to prove yourself in person. You took an obvious joke and turned it into a crusade. Face it, you dun got yo self a problem and it in yo head.

Last edited:

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
lol, sorry i dont race in the magzine section of tower records. lol.

and I have 4 scta licenses, NHRA license, and more vids of me racing then you do of your kids.

so when you have a resume. call me.

edit. ps. my neighborhood is buffalo grove. our shop is in scumburg. just fyi

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
TDCPROJECT said:
lol, sorry i dont race in the magzine section of tower records. lol.

and I have 4 scta licenses, NHRA license, and more vids of me racing then you do of your kids.

so when you have a resume. call me.

edit. ps. my neighborhood is buffalo grove. our shop is in scumburg. just fyi

I don't have kids and you said you were in Schaumburg. Again, keep pussing out.

I have a WERA,CCS and AMA license, BFD. Good thing you have the videos of you, that's so cool, Moron. You have won what national championship? Obviously you are in contention for the pussing out championship. Dork.

bamf70

Established Member
kneedragger said:
I'm not a drag racer, I've said it several times. So, no I actually don't know what a DA is. Would you know What LA, MCS, OC,NC or PC? These are terms in my sport, motorcycle road racing.

If I was on a lame motorcyle board then I guess I would worry about what they mean. This is a thread about drag racing you put your $0.02 in and don't know what Density Altitude is. So at least have a clue before you open your mouth........

kneedragger said:
What mistakes have I made? Please point them out again. Do you mean the town instead of city? Have you heard of commonly accepted usage? There is a song that says "My kind of town, Chicago is" This has become locally and nationally accepted. Regardless of whether or not it's proper usage, it is still correct. Check your dictionary. Here is another example. When you say something is my Forte (Fort-ay), that is an improper pronunciation of the word. It should be pronounced fort, but fort-tay is an accepted pronunciation because it has been used improperly for such a long time.

I also think Biz-nitch is in the dictionary now, biz-nitch.

Wow, now you quote the dictionary for a proper usage example. Dude you seriously need to have some facts about the arguement at hand or just do yourself a favor and STFU before you look any more like an asstard (not in the dictionary, but I think even you can figure out what is implied).

Just to be clear.....you were wrong about the dyno #s, the dyno owner posted here, the dyno sheet was posted here and yet you still can't accept it, you are too stupid to understand it I suppose. You are wrong about a 2V not being able to beat your mighty Cobra. Wrong again. There are quite a few 11 sec GTs that I know of NA and countless more with a power adder. While that will not beat EVERY Cobra, it would leave you with a nice case of WTF happened........Now enjoy your snow and figure out a sensible arguement for your next post or just don't bother.......

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
bamf70 said:
If I was on a lame motorcyle board then I guess I would worry about what they mean. This is a thread about drag racing you put your $0.02 in and don't know what Density Altitude is. So at least have a clue before you open your mouth........

Wow, now you quote the dictionary for a proper usage example. Dude you seriously need to have some facts about the arguement at hand or just do yourself a favor and STFU before you look any more like an asstard (not in the dictionary, but I think even you can figure out what is implied).

Just to be clear.....you were wrong about the dyno #s, the dyno owner posted here, the dyno sheet was posted here and yet you still can't accept it, you are too stupid to understand it I suppose. You are wrong about a 2V not being able to beat your mighty Cobra. Wrong again. There are quite a few 11 sec GTs that I know of NA and countless more with a power adder. While that will not beat EVERY Cobra, it would leave you with a nice case of WTF happened........Now enjoy your snow and figure out a sensible arguement for your next post or just don't bother.......

You are a complete idiot. If you can't figure the only reason I said I don't believe the dyno numbers, when I said I am not disputing them in another post, is because you guys are sooooo bait-able. It was 87 degrees out and you should know the altitude, you lived here for 10 years and have seen Cobra's at Byron. Unless the altitude changed since you've left, you are kind of a lard ass.

So STFU moron, if you are going to post something about word usage, you should expect a response. Seeing as how a dictionary is part of word usage, your position holds little water. Don't post on what you don't understand. Post about food, or sports where you can spend more money to cover up for lack of skill, like drag racing.

So go on and be an idiot, there will always be people out there willing to take advantage of you mental disadvantage.

I got some news for you moron, there were quite a few Cartech turbo 302 Mustangs running around in the late 80's that I was involved in the production of. I just like Mustangs, idiot. The only reason I bought a Cobra was that there was a left over 2003 sitting on a lot that was only 1500 more than a 2004 GT.

Find a post where I said I can beat every 2V in a drag race or even where Is said I can beat your Mustang in a drag race. I only said one guy's car sucked and that was it. I have said this before and no one has been able to produce it. YOU GUYS ARE MAKING SHIT UP. That's pretty wierd, huh?

I'm through with you morons. Have a nice life and keep on perpetuating your made up struggle against the "elitist" Cobra owners.

I understand how you feel though, I was on a Ferrari board the other day and those guys suck. I mean I would love to own a Ferrari, but those guys think, just because their cars are faster and more desirable than mine, that they are so cool. I mean they didn't say anything negative about me or my car, but I know they are thinking it. What a bunch of elitist asses.

Don't get me started on the guys at the Porsche board.....

Last edited:

bamf70

Established Member
kneedragger said:
You are a complete idiot. If you can't figure the only reason I said I don't believe the dyno numbers, when I said I am not disputing them in another post, is because you guys are sooooo bait-able. It was 87 degrees out and you should know the altitude, you lived here for 10 years and have seen Cobra's at Byron. Unless the altitude changed since you've left, you are kind of a lard ass.

You need barametric pressure to figure out the DA doesn't have a lot to do with your weight fvkknut :poke:

kneedragger said:
So STFU moron, if you are going to post something about word usage, you should expect a response. Seeing as how a dictionary is part of word usage, your position holds little water. Don't post on what you don't understand. Post about food, or sports where you can spend more money to cover up for lack of skill, like drag racing.
Except my comeback to your lame ass word useage WTF did I say :rolleyes:

kneedragger said:
So go on and be an idiot, there will always be people out there willing to take advantage of you mental disadvantage.

You're mentally unable to take advantage of anybody dipshit. I'm pretty sure my 7th grader would make you look like the retard you truely are. Of course he has a distinct advantage over you, he has a brain.....

kneedragger said:
I got some news for you moron, there were quite a few Cartech turbo 302 Mustangs running around in the late 80's that I was involved in the production of. I just like Mustangs, idiot. The only reason I bought a Cobra was that there was a left over 2003 sitting on a lot that was only 1500 more than a 2004 GT.

Umm a Cobra is a Mustang dipshit. You don't own the 289/427 Cobra that was produced in the 60s brainchild. So who cares what you made 20 years ago or what you like? I certainly don't. BTW, buying your Cobra was a nobrainer if it was only 1500 more than a GT. That is the only way I can see how you had the sense to do it.

kneedragger said:
Find a post where I said I can beat every 2V in a drag race or even where Is said I can beat your Mustang in a drag race. I only said one guy's car sucked and that was it. I have said this before and no one has been able to produce it. YOU GUYS ARE MAKING SHIT UP. That's pretty wierd, huh?

I don't recall you claiming to beat every 2V, however I do recall you doubting any 2V can beat a Cobra, so a matter of sematics I suppose......Should I explain the meaning of semantics or can you look it up on your own?

kneedragger said:
I'm through with you morons. Have a nice life and keep on perpetuating your made up struggle against the "elitist" Cobra owners.

The biggest arguement came from a 5.0 owner, not a Cobra owner. You just stuck your $0.02 in and got punked like the bitch you are so don't take it as a bunch of 2V guys coming here because we were embarrassed by a couple Cobra owners. Most Cobra owners have bigger things to worry about than a little 2V so getting so much attention from somebody who has one is just so thrilling to all of us :sleeping:

kneedragger said:
I understand how you feel though, I was on a Ferrari board the other day and those guys suck. I mean I would love to own a Ferrari, but those guys think, just because their cars are faster and more desirable than mine, that they are so cool. I mean they didn't say anything negative about me or my car, but I know they are thinking it. What a bunch of elitist asses.

You don't have a brain or common sense so I doubt you could understand how I or any other 2V owner "feels". Like I said, I didn't see too many Cobra owners arguing the points I made, the dynos that were claimed or the driving abilities that were talked about here. Just you. You wanted to be a smartass and talk shit to a guy who was just waiting for you to open your mouth so he could shove it down your throat. You did with your 12.3 sec drag car and IF you lined it up with any of his cars he could have given you 4 secs and still spanked you like the bitch you are. So talk out your ass some more dipshit.

kneedragger said:
Don't get me started on the guys at the Porsche bard.....

Again....Cobra owners are not ELITEST IMO.....it just seems you are an asstard. I'm not in a Porsche/Viper/z06's class so I don't need to worry about "elitest" assclowns. I'll leave you to try and fit in with the rest of the prick asstards of the world because you will never fit in with any car guy being a smug little stupid prick that you have shown yourself to be here fool. Now don't go away mad, just go the fvkk away :loser:

01gt4.6

Established Member
kneedragger said:
Nope, only your car can't run with the 03 Cobra. Your also lying about your dyno numbers, jackass.
hey ass hat, I run better than your 12.3 on a bad day. Get your dick out your mouth and realize what you are saying. If you think I'm lying about my dyno numbers then why haven't you taken me up on my offer.
Listen up **** tard, put up or STFU. I have posted a ton of pics of me handing 03+ cobra owners their ass. I have video of me spanking ZO6's, 03+ Cobra's and vipers. I also have video of my car being dynoed. I have numerous time slips. Unlike you I am a 1%er, my car is faster than my mouth. Before you ever think of calling me a lier.... take me up on my offer, if not, do like I said and SHUT THE **** UP!
There are NA 2v's running faster than your blown 4v. I would be pretty pissed spending $30+ knowing that!
BTW I changed my sig on MW, you may like it, it's a pic of me ass rapeing a ZO6 in my commuter trim.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread