How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Because Jaiden Smith is an untalented douche who needs publicity and no one cares what he says. Another attention whore Justin Bieber, bullshit social media post. #****off.

If he's in the Independence Day sequel I may flip out. Entitlement bullshit, just because your dad had talent doesn't mean your any good. Among the best is how kids shold drop out of school, guess he didn't realize not everyone gets a Maybach for their birthday. Referred to as "the fresh prince of bullshit" kid is messed up.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Well it explains where the question came from. Definitely went off on a rant but I didn't feel it was infraction worthy. I thought it might be worthwhile people knew the source before wasting brainpower on a question made simply to get attention.

Long story short I went on a rant because this question is a Jaiden Smith tweet. My public apologizes. He's still a douche though.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Please go into detail... serious. I'm all ears and always willing to learn.
It's also wise not to discuss receiving a infraction on the front side.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
OK, I respect that, mentioning the infraction was bad hat. As for the details, question originally posted in the thread is one of many tweets by Jaide Smith (son of Will Smith) who constantly posts weird and inflammatory things to try to stay relevant in the media. So I guess my response to the question is I reject the premise of the question due to its true purpose mentioned above. My bad on the rant about him being a douche that went with it, may gave went too far.

If I was to take the question seriously I'd say mirrors are only as good as our eyes. They reflect more wavelengths than we can see the two are very much unrelated. If a tree falls in the a woods does it make a sound type situation.

Edit: For the record Shiner brand Oktoberfest is delicious and I might have gotten carried away.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread