Honor Student punished for driving drunk friend home from party....

slidai

Established Member
Allowing schools to have such rules and regulations is ****ing ridiculous.

This is whats wrong with this country. Id laugh at my kid's school if they had zero tolerance policies and did this shit. Ill tell my kids the same thing my parents told me, its fine to do that stuff, just dont be stupid about it. Dont drive drunk/stoned, etc.

I dont need a school telling my kids how to grow up lame. Then again, I guess thats the standard with this generation of parents is to allow the schools to raise their kids.

:lol: so kids that don't drink illegally and break the law are lame? I know all I ever need to know about you and your upbringing from this post. And it makes perfect sense.

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
not only that but it didnt happen on school property or the bus stop and was not a school sponsered event, so the school district has zero jurisdiction.

Truth, school authority needs to be left on school property. Its that simple

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Allowing schools to have such rules and regulations is ****ing ridiculous.

This is whats wrong with this country. Id laugh at my kid's school if they had zero tolerance policies and did this shit. Ill tell my kids the same thing my parents told me, its fine to do that stuff, just dont be stupid about it. Dont drive drunk/stoned, etc.

I dont need a school telling my kids how to grow up lame. Then again, I guess thats the standard with this generation of parents is to allow the schools to raise their kids.

It's pretty simple. If a student wants to play sports, they sign the contract. If they break the contract, they get suspended from the team. It's pretty straight forward.

Since when is it illegal to attend parties?

Where did anyone say it was?

Let's go through this again.

She signed a contract in order to play sports that agreed to a zero tolerence policy on drinking and being around underaged drinking. She got caught at a party where there was drinking. She was suspended from the team.

There's no talk of breaking the law. She agreed to a contract and broke it.

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
To everyone saying the parents/kid/family will get theirs from the school board, the court ruled it had no jurisdiction over the district school board...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Jsvt84

Established Member
^^^^ this.......I can't put into words how f'in crazy our country as a whole has become, its starting to get scary.

I agree 100%!! It's almost like we're teaching kids to NOT use common sense and follow rules blindly without being able to make an intelligent decision for themselves. It's scary.

Users who are viewing this thread