Honor Student punished for driving drunk friend home from party....

40mpgH8r

Cobra Newb
Established Member
Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
The problem is school boards and other officials putting "NO TOLERANCE" rules in place without allowing any common sense exceptions.

And it's not just school systems. many employers , city, county, and state governments do the same thing.

This results in the average citizen thinking "all these rules are stupid, why obey any at all" Not a good thing for a society built on laws.

Planter

Banned
The problem is school boards and other officials putting "NO TOLERANCE" rules in place without allowing any common sense exceptions.

And it's not just school systems. many employers , city, county, and state governments do the same thing.

This results in the average citizen thinking "all these rules are stupid, why obey any at all" Not a good thing for a society built on laws.

she wasnt even drinking, so i dont see what no tolerance rule she broke? :shrug:

she did the right thing, and i heard they are trying to get an attorney and sue the school district. i hope they are successful.

the laws of this country have become entirely too excessive and oppressive.

we spend all this time teaching kids to "do the right thing" and then when one does the right thing, she is punished for it. :nonono: just more proof of liberal diseasism spreading out of control. lets hold everyone who isnt responsible...reaponsible for doing the right thing.

Zemedici

Established Member
What a crock. Yeah that'll teach her.

'Nope sorry I can't pick you up, so drive yourself home'

Genius.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
As I said on Facebook yesterday, the local PD and other community organizations as well as the national media (haha, YEAH RIGHT!) need to commend her for doing what she did, and make the school district look like a bunch of ****ing idiots.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
she wasnt even drinking, so i dont see what no tolerance rule she broke? :shrug:

she did the right thing, and i heard they are trying to get an attorney and sue the school district. i hope they are successful.

we spend all this time teaching kids to "do the right thing" and then when one does the right thing, she is punished for it. :nonono: just more proof of liberal diseasism spreading out of control. lets hold everyone who isnt responsible...reaponsible for doing the right thing.

This.

The was sober, not even at the party, went to the party to pick up a drunk friend, doing the right thing, and gets punished for doing absolutely nothing wrong?

Shits getting out of hand America. Get it together.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
The best part is that the President of MADD has spoke out and commended the school for punishing this girl. How can you as a figurehead of an organization championing against drunk driving commend punishment of a teen for possibly saving lives? Bitch needs to suck start a shotgun! The girl should be your poster child, not be punished. This country is truly becoming a shithole managed by retards.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
The best part is that the President of MADD has spoke out and commended the school for punishing this girl. How can you as a figurehead of an organization championing against drunk driving commend punishment of a teen for possibly saving lives? Bitch needs to suck start a shotgun! The girl should be your poster child, not be punished. This country is truly becoming a shithole managed by retards.

MADD has been moronic awhile.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

Wow! How could the president of MADD even think about commenting anything other than what this girl did is what I wish somebody would have done for one of the drunk drivers that killed my kid. I don't see how the MADD president doesn't think about something like that. It's a shame that this girl is being punished for this.

jbs$

Established Member
How do you like living in a society, run by people who grew older, but never became adults. Only people without an ounce of mature judgement can do something this stupid, then be proud of their decision.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

For once I 100% agree with one of your rants.

tistan

Established Member
How it the hell is it any of the schools business when something happens off campus?

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
How it the hell is it any of the schools business when something happens off campus?

Used to have friends regularly punished in high school for off campus violations. Albeit, they were usually breaking the law, not keeping someone else safe.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
What total BS and talk about setting the wrong example "the school board". :shrug: She should have gotten an award for keeping a drunk from potentially driving.

Stinger2011

Established Member
This is what happens when stupid people get in a position of authority.

Wow! How could the president of MADD even think about commenting anything other than what this girl did is what I wish somebody would have done for one of the drunk drivers that killed my kid. I don't see how the MADD president doesn't think about something like that. It's a shame that this girl is being punished for this.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread