HI | PRE-SPRING SALE!!! Velgen VMB5 19x9 / 19x10.5 | 20x9 / 20x10.5 | FREE Shipping

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Have you done any in natural polished aluminum? Did you leave bare or clear over? How did they look?

08mojo

Established Member
Here's a teaser shot of my car on the "gangster" 20s:

2014-01-27191347_zps0811d543.jpg

helli217

Established Member
We are waiting on images as well. The fitment will be the same, the wheels will just be 1" less in diameter.

We will update the post when we have them.

I understand that it's hard to find 19 inch pics of ANY aftermarket wheels on these cars, because the 20's are so popular. I was kidding about the impatient part.

For me I usually wait for pics only because 18 and 19 inch wheels look so different from their 20 inch sizes...the smaller wheels just don't seem to have the same aesthetic appeal. Some wheels can be pulled off, some just don't look right unless they are 20's.

Either way these are some seriously nice looking wheels at decent prices.

Paul@HI

Established Member
I understand that it's hard to find 19 inch pics of ANY aftermarket wheels on these cars, because the 20's are so popular. I was kidding about the impatient part.

For me I usually wait for pics only because 18 and 19 inch wheels look so different from their 20 inch sizes...the smaller wheels just don't seem to have the same aesthetic appeal. Some wheels can be pulled off, some just don't look right unless they are 20's.

Either way these are some seriously nice looking wheels at decent prices.

I definitely understand. Would you like me to post some "other" cars we have done 19's on in the meantime? I should have some comparison pics.

i want boost

Established Member

[/

It's black on thugged out 20's... Better lock my doors

Gonna order my lift kit next week, but I need some help here... Car is sterling gray so I'm thinlking zero bar vinal would suit it best, but maybe yourk peppermint patties?

Ok in a bit more serious note, what tire setup did you do?

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
We did offer the Polished w/ Clear as a limited edition release. It is no longer available.

Q. Are there other finishes available?
A. The wheels are available in Matte Silver and Matte Gunmetal (shown) as standard finishes. We also offer custom finishes at an additional charge and these will take 5-7 business days to complete. We can produce these wheels in most single stage powder coated finishes. Chrome is currently not available.

Is polished available at the additional charge? It would be on 20's staggered.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member

Mojo, Let me start with saying... Car looks AMAZING! Just seems so right! Liek someone else said, 20s should have come from the factory or factory option. If you don't mind me asking, what suspension are you riding on? Thanks

Paul@HI

Established Member
Q. Are there other finishes available?
A. The wheels are available in Matte Silver and Matte Gunmetal (shown) as standard finishes. We also offer custom finishes at an additional charge and these will take 5-7 business days to complete. We can produce these wheels in most single stage powder coated finishes. Chrome is currently not available.

Is polished available at the additional charge? It would be on 20's staggered.

We have (1) set of polished left. They are limited edition and are not available once the inventory is gone.

08mojo

Established Member

[/

It's black on thugged out 20's... Better lock my doors

Gonna order my lift kit next week, but I need some help here... Car is sterling gray so I'm thinlking zero bar vinal would suit it best, but maybe yourk peppermint patties?

Ok in a bit more serious note, what tire setup did you do?

Ha! I only said 'gangster' because someone said 20" wheels look gangster, too big, not good on these cars. I spent a lot of time looking for/at wheels for my car. I was surprised by how these cars make 20" wheels look normal and dwarf the smaller wheels.

Tires are 255/35 Nitto 555 front and pirelli 295/30 P-Zero rear.

Mojo, Let me start with saying... Car looks AMAZING! Just seems so right! Liek someone else said, 20s should have come from the factory or factory option. If you don't mind me asking, what suspension are you riding on? Thanks

Thanks for the compliment. I need to get better pictures--just waiting for the snow and ice to melt...

I am running on Eibach Multi-Pro R-2 coilovers.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Ha! I only said 'gangster' because someone said 20" wheels look gangster, too big, not good on these cars. I spent a lot of time looking for/at wheels for my car. I was surprised by how these cars make 20" wheels look normal and dwarf the smaller wheels.

Tires are 255/35 Nitto 555 front and pirelli 295/30 P-Zero rear.

Thanks for the compliment. I need to get better pictures--just waiting for the snow and ice to melt...

I am running on Eibach Multi-Pro R-2 coilovers.

Damn it! Some how I knew u were running co's Thanks

i want boost

Established Member
cleaning

Paul, or anyone who knows better than me

any tips, specific products? ways? major do's, dont's? products containing this or that? to go about caring, or cleaning these wheels, specifically the matte gunmetal.

first set of matte wheels and don't want to mess them up, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread