HI | PRE-SPRING SALE!!! Velgen VMB5 19x9 / 19x10.5 | 20x9 / 20x10.5 | FREE Shipping

ICU 5.0

Established Member
Old thread revival, but I absolutely love these wheels! Is there any way to get them ordered so the rear offset is just a bit less? It doesn't appear as the 20's stick out too terribly far, but with a decent tire they appear a bit "bulging". I am definitely looking to have them more flush. Thanks for the info ahead of time.

Paul@HI

Established Member
Old thread revival, but I absolutely love these wheels! Is there any way to get them ordered so the rear offset is just a bit less? It doesn't appear as the 20's stick out too terribly far, but with a decent tire they appear a bit "bulging". I am definitely looking to have them more flush. Thanks for the info ahead of time.

Yes, we can have the back pad shaved down 5mm but you will not be able to install the center caps without modifying the spindle. Send me a PM or email if you would like pricing.

Best,

Paul

SVT03LV

Established Member
Well I would like to thank paul for the whole help and answering all the questions.

Under the process of ordering those beauty wheels can't wait until I order it and get it.

Here is My Monster before the wheels, u can imagine how its gonna look like :rollseyes
once I get the wheels will post after :rolling:

10295472_10203498041789981_4027752796746115983_o.jpg

Paul@HI

Established Member
Well I would like to thank paul for the whole help and answering all the questions.

Under the process of ordering those beauty wheels can't wait until I order it and get it.

Here is My Monster before the wheels, u can imagine how its gonna look like :rollseyes
once I get the wheels will post after :rolling:

View attachment 27884

You are very welcome! Great pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread