Hey all you NEW GUYS!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yes jimmy I have been reading that. Question why ppls doesn't like words termi ?
termis are fake and all were painted pink originally. Most have, at some point in their history, been driven gently by the gay couple at the end of the block.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I s

I see your...and raise you one...
newthread.gif

:lol:

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
Yeah everyone should use the search function, that way we never have any more post because I believe pretty much all Terminator questions that could be asked, have been asked and answered. Some post are pretty stupid, but at the same time you don't want to make the site just an archive. Just my .02, don't bash on me too much for my opinion! Lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Oh well, at least it's got 49 views so far.

The search function really does work and it works great.

If you can spell, get close the correct terminology, and use the Google option.

Holy Crap!! You're thread went viral Jimmy, 436 views here at 7:23am.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yeah everyone should use the search function, that way we never have any more post because I believe pretty much all Terminator questions that could be asked, have been asked and answered. Some post are pretty stupid, but at the same time you don't want to make the site just an archive. Just my .02, don't bash on me too much for my opinion! Lol
Really? you think noobs should be able to flood the forum with "tell me what to look for when I buy?" or "which oil should I use" bullshit even tho it has been asked and answered already a thousand times for the sake of "don't want to make the site just and archive" ? that is probably the best damn reason for not using the search function EVAR! :bored:

and Jimmy is a dumpass for not thinking about how asking the same shit 2,345,465 times is not repetitave bullshit but a tool for keeping the site fresh :rollseyes

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
No no, I agree the stupid stuff that you can look in the owners manual to figure out doesn't need to be posted. I agree. But a lot of times some guys make it seem as if they don't want any new post on here. I mean honestly, you could find anything you wanted to know about a cobra on here because of all you guys that have so much knowledge & answered pretty much every question. And I asked not to be bashed on, I was just kinda giving my point of view. Haha

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.506667,-92.155653

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
No no, I agree the stupid stuff that you can look in the owners manual to figure out doesn't need to be posted. I agree. But a lot of times some guys make it seem as if they don't want any new post on here. I mean honestly, you could find anything you wanted to know about a cobra on here because of all you guys that have so much knowledge & answered pretty much every question. And I asked not to be bashed on, I was just kinda giving my point of view. Haha
nobody bashed on you. I can give you an example of "bashing on you" if you would like. but it will take a public post to the mods that you have asked for it and take no offense to it.

that being said, it is not that we mind new posts, it is the posts that are already answered that do not change and a post that shows it is obvious the clown posting has not bothered to do ANY research before asking an idiot question. This is one place where you can indeed as a stupid question and it gets done all the ****ing time. I tell noobs to go do a search all the time, these cars are almost 10 years old and there are not a lot of questions that have never been asked at least a dozen times. if you want to ask a question AFTER doing a search fine but if it is answered in a sticky you will get schooled on how to use the search function.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
nobody bashed on you. I can give you an example of "bashing on you" if you would like. but it will take a public post to the mods that you have asked for it and take no offense to it.

that being said, it is not that we mind new posts, it is the posts that are already answered that do not change and a post that shows it is obvious the clown posting has not bothered to do ANY research before asking an idiot question. This is one place where you can indeed as a stupid question and it gets done all the ****ing time. I tell noobs to go do a search all the time, these cars are almost 10 years old and there are not a lot of questions that have never been asked at least a dozen times. if you want to ask a question AFTER doing a search fine but if it is answered in a sticky you will get schooled on how to use the search function.

Calm down guy, it's just the internet.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
Hey Jimmy,

Can I put a 4.0 Whipple on my stock engine with no other mods?

YES you can

but you will need a 8-10 lbs lower pulley and a 2.76 upper or you will just be wasting your time.

dont forget with 250 lbs of fuel pressure and the stock 39 lbs injectors you will be fine.

please video this for me i wanna add it to my youtube collection

MrSwa

Established Member
WHAT UP FELLLLLOWWW TERMI OWNERS!!!!!! wHAT IS THE LARGEST TIRE i CAN FIT ON THE STOCK WHEEELS??????? i'M LLOKING FOR MAD GRIP YO, AND i WANT MY CAR TO LOOK sICK WHEN DROPPED. ANYONE KNOW THE SIZE OF TEH STOCK WHEELZZZ?

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
wait- what spark plug do I ask for at the dealer when I go in for my factory recall on my ticking heads? what gap too? blue stripe heads are the best right? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread