Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
A225FB53-5E06-448D-9515-65AE7AD83916.jpeg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a cousin who is 24, graduated OU, grew up in a very well off family, never had a real job (to this day), lives like an influencer off daddy’s money. Her dad (my uncle) is one of the nicest guys, super hard working, has like 9 different businesses he owns and operates, and hundreds of people rely on him. His wife (and youngest daughter in this post here) are raging alcoholic liberals who throw tantrums about the slightest little thing. I put up with their dumb asses to be able to hang out with my uncle who is a fantastic human being, but in his late 60’s won’t hit the reset button and divorce her, which also mean daughter would never speak to him again. Anyway, she posted this dumb shit on Facebook today, and her dad’s cousin (in her 60’s) is who she calls “sweetie”, and in a total bitch way if you knew her.
2bda757d684b0eb107ab2bfb4e65da64.jpg

2807197314dd162a283eed68229d721a.jpg
Too bad she doesn't frequent schools.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I mean I get what you are saying, but that first shot is clearly a Puma.
That second shot is a pair of Vans with flames.
I used to own a pair
Why am I not surprised you owned vans with flames….

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
At the end of the day, more innocent people and children dead, and likely nothing will be done.

Mental health in this country is swept under the rug like nothing else.
My folks had a family friend that practiced as a psychologist for 40 years, retired in his 70s. He always lamented the state mental health treatment declining here… to clarify he was talking about state run hospitals being closed, more meds being prescribed over therapy, jail cells instead of treatment etc…

Users who are viewing this thread