Help?!?!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Lol right .. but but his toooner said .....

Oh oh oh that's right he really knows these cars lol. But no one of these forums have heard of him. Just like another thread floating around herem

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Oh oh oh that's right he really knows these cars lol. But no one of these forums have heard of him. Just like another thread floating around herem

The internet is full of people who read, but not everyone is on the forums. Just cause the "forum" does not know his tuner, does not mean the tuner is not "good" or "safe".

2014Mustang5oh

Fast is never fast enough
Established Member
The internet is full of people who read, but not everyone is on the forums. Just cause the "forum" does not know his tuner, does not mean the tuner is not "good" or "safe".

But but these experts right here haven't heard of him so he clearly can't be good. I mean he has one run 10s in the 1/4 and it's still a NA car.

He has a mustang dyno here and I promise you anyone from NC And surrounding area has heard of him.

2014Mustang5oh

Established Member
And I started this thread asking for help. If your not part of the solution then why comment? Do you get off being a smartass on the internet? I'm just trying to fix my car. Smartass comments aren't needed. Thanks

2014Mustang5oh

Established Member
hitting rev limiter maybe?

I don't think so. It's set at 7750 I shift at 7500. But it's making this noise at the beginning of the gear. Like if I'm topping out 2nd and shift at 7500 into 3rd as soon as I get into 3rd it makes that noise for a second and then quits and starts pulling. It did this with the Bama tune and Aaron's tune

try03venom

Established Member
I would datalog to determine if its engine or trans related and go from there. Try shifting at 7,000 and see if its still an issue

try03venom

Established Member
I just re read the entire thread and if I was to guess I would have to say torque management/clutch protection is stepping in and causing the bog because it wasnt disabled. No disrespect but the car isnt making enough power to make the clutch slip at hi rpm. Are you racing with TC turned off?

Cowboytk

Grey Ghost
Established Member
What bout fuel cut? Possibly causing the issue? I cannot remember where they are set at factory. Maybe he missed that adjustment. Also don't bother with these guys who are negative. Any time a tune comes into play its aed this aed that. I know shaun is a reputable tuner and does good work but that doesnt mean that everyone else is garbage.

2014Mustang5oh

Established Member
What bout fuel cut? Possibly causing the issue? I cannot remember where they are set at factory. Maybe he missed that adjustment. Also don't bother with these guys who are negative. Any time a tune comes into play its aed this aed that. I know shaun is a reputable tuner and does good work but that doesnt mean that everyone else is garbage.

Not sure about fuel cut. I'll ask him about that. And yeah I'm starting to see some of the trolls on here. Just don't get the point of commenting if you aren't trying to help. I mean might as well go buy a camaro and be a douchebag for a living.

Shaun@AED

From the sound of it, it's TiVCT reverting back to *base* between gears, causing a noticeable change in exhaust tone and a drop in power.

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
Or just let AED reach out to you... I haven't even taken my morning poop and Shaun is diagnosing vehicles for guys he didn't even tune.

Not trying to derail but THAT is why we all recommend AED. Not because others are garbage, but because we believe AED is the best tune backed by the best service. Good luck OP this stuff is over my head.

Sick_Mustang

Established Member
Hmmm...

$525 dyno tune

Posted twice about his great dyno numbers and his badass toon.

Goes to the track and it's buzzing.

Priceless :rolling:

Cough up the $250 for an AED tune and thank us later.

Last edited:

Cowboytk

Grey Ghost
Established Member
^^^^ speaking of trolls.

Or just let AED reach out to you... I haven't even taken my morning poop and Shaun is diagnosing vehicles for guys he didn't even tune.

Not trying to derail but THAT is why we all recommend AED. Not because others are garbage, but because we believe AED is the best tune backed by the best service. Good luck OP this stuff is over my head.

See this is a positive recommendation of aed. If they were all like this I'm sure everyone would flock to him more than they do that is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread