Hellion single 76 bb/billet wheel build thread

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
See how it is closer to the rear of the hole, it fits alot better if you trim the hole. Not a big deal at all, took 5 minutes.

Thats just the nature of off the self kits. Its hard to make everything 100% when using a jig to make the kits. Glad to see it was an easy fix. You may want to line that sharp edge with something incase the movment of the engine makes it rub.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
looks good
Thanks bud

Thats just the nature of off the self kits. Its hard to make everything 100% when using a jig to make the kits. Glad to see it was an easy fix. You may want to line that sharp edge with something incase the movment of the engine makes it rub.
Yea I'm gonna line the hole with a rubber grommet to keep from cutting the hose.

Last edited:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
d71efe8f.jpg

1907fe58.jpg

79d4e22c.jpg

TRBO VNM

Looking good J.

remember to keep the hot side piping loose until it is all on and positioned, then start tightening down as you adjust to make sure there are no interferences.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Thanks everybody!

Yea Jason today after work I got all the up piping positioned and tightened. Mounted the turbo to the bracket and tightened it also. I put the down pipe on just to check and make sure I had all the coolant lines clearing and I do. So tomorrow I'll tighten down all the down pipes back to the cat back.

I just have the coolant crossover sitting there for looks. It's hitting the turbo big time, I think it is just a modified stocker. Every thing is going great so far!

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
It's starting to look like a turbo car!!! Here's a couple pics, most of the stuff still needs tightened and fit exact but it's all fitting great.
76d7505c.jpg

And here's one of the car with my buddy that looks like duey cox! Hahaha

8d31ae73.jpg

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Looks good. You work fast, I've got the same kit and I'm also building my motor.

Keep us all updated please.

Brian

Thanks Brian, I'm trying to get it together as quick as I can but I work 10 hours a day so that's why it's not closer to done.

I'll keep everyone updated!

Jay

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I got the BOV and a couple clamps and stuff yesterday. I'm probly going to order me a cut out today along with a few fuel fittings that I need. It won't be long and I'll be done with this bad boy.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Well I was bolting the wastegate on a minute ago and about half way in the pos stainless bolts gualded and broke off in the flange...... Which really pisses me off because now "ALL" the damn hot piping has to come off so I can get the up pipe off to drill it and tap it.

I "HATE" stainless bolts and threads because of this. Stainless is the worlds worst about gaulding and warping. Why they made the flange stainless I'll never know. I guess tomorrow I'll tear everything off the car and restart the project....

Users who are viewing this thread