Hellion 4-inch Downpipe Picss

TRBO VNM

sorry for the delay. things have been crazy the past month with my full time job and still are for at least another month. These are made by Mighty Muffler in Aston, PA.

4in_exhaust.jpg

4in_down_pipe.jpg

4in_complete.jpg

due to the size, it does require wrap. we will be wrapping it from the turbo past the rack and I will have the hellion supplied pads also on the top side of this pipe under the wrap. there will probably other lines and harnesses that need to be protected from this as well. they come with a bung welded in and a hanger just like the hellion pipe. it should be installed this weekend.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Funny, when I was there last week it was on the ground while they were doing some work. It looked sexy even on the floor...lol

It's a sore subject with me....Enjoy it you will have a sick set up....I noticed a huge improvement with it.

PS the one on the ground might not be the one you got since they made a few....I counted at least 3-4 one day I popped in.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

I know...I've kept my cool about it.

yes you have and I commend you for that. hopefully you have closure soon enough.

fitted the pipe today on whippled cobra's car today...of course, the vband clamp stripped and has to be replaced. I will have one tuesday, so install pics won't happen till later in the week.

philly, on yours, did the downpipe hit the fan and the polished coolant pipe? what about the coolant res. support rod? it is happening on whippled cobra's car and wanted to see what you experienced. the downpipe is wrapped and I can wrap the coolant pipe, but not much I can do for the fan.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Hmmmmm....care to elaborate? I've been wondering what the hell's been going on with your car. It seems to be forever at Evolution.

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
i know its been asked, but is there any group buy possibility? any interest in a group buy from the members here?

im in if we can figure out a group buy price.

TRBO VNM

I am hoping when I get the new clamp that we can just rotate the pipe away from the fan and gaing a little clearance. but I don't see getting it away from the polished coolant pipe. I will just wrap that pipe with some of the other wrap provided in the hellion kit.

when adding a pipe this large in the area we are doing it, it is almost impossible to not have something like this. the only thing I can think of is having the vertical section oval instead of round. I will see what I can do this week.

Users who are viewing this thread