Hellcat With Big 4.5 Whipple

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
9.70 144 is Pretty wicked with just a blower swap and some rims and tires. Doesn't say what gas used tho. Off the foot brake to.

bunits19714

Established Member
What is with all the demon emblems and demon wanna be (yellow trimmed) front chin splitter- is that a optical illusion or is the passenger rear tire that far out of alignment ?? almost as bad as mustang gt owners putting on cobra emblems 25 years ago.

Last edited:

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
If I’m not mistaken Dodge puts the splitter protector tape on most chargers and challengers not just the demon, I could only see hellcat symbols not demon, maybe my eyes are just bad.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sounds nasty i like it. Much prefer the look over the zl1.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
What is with all the demon emblems and demon wanna be (yellow trimmed) front chin splitter- is that a optical illusion or is the passenger rear tire that far out of alignment ?? almost as bad as mustang gt owners putting on cobra emblems 25 years ago.
Those are Hellcat emblems, they all come with the yellow guards. You're likely just seeing IRS squat.
maxresdefault.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
demon wanna be (yellow trimmed) front chin splitter
If I’m not mistaken Dodge puts the splitter protector tape on most chargers and challengers not just the demon, I could only see hellcat symbols not demon, maybe my eyes are just bad.
The yellow chin spoiler protectors come from the factory to prevent damage during transport.
I agree though. I think they look stupid on there. I would take them off, or at least paint them to match the chin spoiler.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Mustang owners still do that today.

Users who are viewing this thread