Heffner Performance TT Gallardo - 8.71 @ 169mph

black-plasma

Established Member
A secret source told me the put a T56 trans from a '03 Cobra to get that 8 second run.

61mmstang94

Established Member
Their 8.3 181 pass was on 18"'drag radials and only a 1.5 60'.

If there's a way to get a little off that 60' they'd have a 7-second car but im wondering if the setup still,on 18" dr with the e-gear can pull it off.

Says the guy dropped it off and told them to do anything and everything to the car to make it the baddest gallardo on the planet sparing no cost (and I'm sure that's what happened).

Either way 8.3 isn't shabby!

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
^^imagine if they were able to get the hydraulic clutch setup like Heffner has. Those lightning quick shifts would have the UGR car right at the 7 second doorstep

tommygun

Established Member
its got a long way to hit a 7, just dropping the 60ft wont do it.

They are both e gear cars I think... not much you can do but hope it goes into gear haha I think a little more time with the boost controller settings and some cooler weather and you will see it drop to the 20s at 185

61mmstang94

Established Member

They are both e gear cars I think... not much you can do but hope it goes into gear haha I think a little more time with the boost controller settings and some cooler weather and you will see it drop to the 20s at 185

At 181, sevens are entirely possible with the right 60'. Whether the car will do that, who knows.

And they've got a launch control they were figuring out that day. It's not just e-gear to work with.

As for the absolute potential of the car, only more testing will tell.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member

The Heffner car has a modified e-gear with a hydraulic clutch pedal added to aid launching. They have done some mods to improve shift time, but they have no disclosed exactly what.

The UGR car I believe has the billet gear set, but still retains the stock synchro system.

Users who are viewing this thread