Heffner Performance TT Gallardo - 8.71 @ 169mph

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
you can't even compare quality of workmanship between the two, one shop is highly precise and detailed the other volume oriented, pumps out a kit that works but doesnt have the details associated with it.

jleews6

Established Member
Well one thing UGR has going for it it seems is MPH..and thats what we know these for with all of the highway races. I belevie the 1500whp (nicks car) car that was so popular on youtube trapped 170-171...imagine what the 1800whp car can do.

edit:
Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo - World's Fastest Lamborghini - YouTube

I would have to say that Heffner's car has allot more MPH left in it. It sounded like it was blowing through the clutch pretty bad in high gear.

RussZTT

Established Member
UGR went 177mph last year. I'm sure with more gearing, better tires they could of knocked off an 8 second time slip. Kevin has something coming to Tx2k13 apparently. The workmanship of UGR is amazing and nothing can compare. However, the 8 second time slip is amazing. I'm shopping for a 11 LP570-4 and it will be going to Kevin.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
UGR went 177mph last year. I'm sure with more gearing, better tires they could of knocked off an 8 second time slip. Kevin has something coming to Tx2k13 apparently. The workmanship of UGR is amazing and nothing can compare. However, the 8 second time slip is amazing. I'm shopping for a 11 LP570-4 and it will be going to Kevin.

On the Lamborghini section of 6speedonline there are a couple very reliable sources that say that UGR has already gone faster and quicker with one of their cars. Didn't release much info or exact figures, but my guess is that is supposed to be the "secret weapon" that UGR is taking to TX2k13

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
URG has done this already a while ago, 180mph has been seen in certain UGR cars there just waiting for something like this to happen then the theme song video will start and this run will get slaughtered......

quick04gti

Established Member
Apparently on heffners fb page he said his foot was resting on the clutch at that last shift thats why it sounds like it was slipping. But its an e-gear car it also said up there they did some custom stuff like add a clutch pedal to the egear setup. I dunno how that works but that car is just nasty and im sure there is plently left in it. Plus the customer also just wanted it to do one thing get down the 1/4mile as fast as possible. Guess it worked :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Both shops offer mind blowing packages. They're both winners IMO. It will REALLY get interesting when they face off. Oh yeah!

RussZTT

Established Member
On the Lamborghini section of 6speedonline there are a couple very reliable sources that say that UGR has already gone faster and quicker with one of their cars. Didn't release much info or exact figures, but my guess is that is supposed to be the "secret weapon" that UGR is taking to TX2k13
Correct however, I don't really say much unless there really is full proof that everyone can see. I have had many conversations with Kevin since I am in the market and had tons of questions about the packages. Their "R" package is just a stage 1. The reason I am looking at the LP570 is because their only little over 2,900lbs. :D

Last edited:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Apparently on heffners fb page he said his foot was resting on the clutch at that last shift thats why it sounds like it was slipping. But its an e-gear car it also said up there they did some custom stuff like add a clutch pedal to the egear setup. I dunno how that works but that car is just nasty and im sure there is plently left in it. Plus the customer also just wanted it to do one thing get down the 1/4mile as fast as possible. Guess it worked :rockon:

I read the same thing and it had my head spinning. The cars and e-gear, but it has a clutch pedal, but people were also trying to squash the rumors that the car had some custom made dogbox as well.

Not really sure what the car has done.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
It is not a custom made dogbox. But whatever makes butt hurt fan boys feel better. People shouldn't worry so much about other people's shit.

Heffner had a customer that wanted to drag race a Gallardo, which not many do. He built him a sweet looking set up, took it out for shakedown runs and in the first couple hours put it well into the 8's. If that hurts some guy's feelings, I'd say he needs to get a life.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
It is not a custom made dogbox. But whatever makes butt hurt fan boys feel better. People shouldn't worry so much about other people's shit.

Heffner had a customer that wanted to drag race a Gallardo, which not many do. He built him a sweet looking set up, took it out for shakedown runs and in the first couple hours put it well into the 8's. If that hurts some guy's feelings, I'd say he needs to get a life.

Some UGR customers seem to be upset, but I am all smiles on my keyboard :D

Users who are viewing this thread