Heffner Performance TT Gallardo - 8.71 @ 169mph

overseacobra

Established Member
Last edited:

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Slaughtered? UGR trapped 177 on street tires running 9 flat. From a roll or a dig UGR would slaughter this gallardo.

MGC

Established Member
I had the pleasure of being on track at road america with a Heffner TTG and it was amazing, insanely quiet but it just moved out. Unreal cars.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
That is insane!!!!! Sure, they are trapped 8 mph less, but they are also knocking off 3 tenths as well.

A twin turbo 8 Second Lambo. Never thought I would see the day.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Slaughtered? UGR trapped 177 on street tires running 9 flat. From a roll or a dig UGR would slaughter this gallardo.

Good point. Just noticed the drag radials on the back. Still impressive by any measure of a streetcar, but it would be cool to see the big boy UGR shop car on the same tire.

Great time to be a car enthusiast with an extra $350k in your wallet ;-)

overseacobra

Established Member
Good point. Just noticed the drag radials on the back. Still impressive by any measure of a streetcar, but it would be cool to see the big boy UGR shop car on the same tire.

Great time to be a car enthusiast with an extra $350k in your wallet ;-)

Didn't the UGR car do it on the Toyo R888's?

Anyways, that ET is ridiculous for a street legal tire regardless! Look forward to see the video and hear how she runs.

61mmstang94

Established Member

Hasn't happened yet...Heffner has the only 8-second Lamborini, Underground Racing doesn't.

So until it happens Heffner's built the better car.

I also like the looks of the turbo kit on that Heffner car better. Looks like more time put into it to match the rest of the car. Nothing wrong with UGR, obviously, they do quality work but I think the fit and finish of Heffner fit the rest of the engine much nicer. Heffner's kit looks like Ferrari made it for the car while the ugr kit looks aftermarket just like any nice kit on another car.

Also, a car that's spinning will show a higher trap speed, so don't be fooled and who's to say the boost and turbo sizing is maxed out for top end mph efficiency on this Heffner car?

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
For the record, Heffner isn't interested in getting in tuner wars. He builds what his customers want, and this guy wanted an 8-second Lambo. Mission accomplished on it's first attempt. This car has WAY more in it too, so I'll be interested to see what the owner does with it.

[youtube_browser]Kb2CBRxnTyc[/youtube_browser]

93_408_LX

Established Member
Heffner's 8 Second TT Gallardo

They are "the first", although some people believe UGR has done it and not told anyone. Sick video.

[youtube_browser]Kb2CBRxnTyc[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread