Heffner Performance TT Gallardo - 8.71 @ 169mph

RussZTT

Established Member
Something was changed with the E-gear however, no details of it yet. The shifting is also way quicker in their car then normal. Even with the almost 30K E-gear upgrade from UGR can't put fill power down in the lower gears like Heffner did. Something was change, just don't know what.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
URG has done this already a while ago, 180mph has been seen in certain UGR cars there just waiting for something like this to happen then the theme song video will start and this run will get slaughtered......

I agree....seems like it(the power and MPH) would be there. The youtube link I threw up shows a 1500whp UGR car giong 9.1 @ 169 back in 2009. I would think by now and with the 1800whp cars running around..whethers its proved the MPH at the track..its got more MPH in it.

61mmstang94

Established Member
It is not a custom made dogbox. But whatever makes butt hurt fan boys feel better. People shouldn't worry so much about other people's shit.

Heffner had a customer that wanted to drag race a Gallardo, which not many do. He built him a sweet looking set up, took it out for shakedown runs and in the first couple hours put it well into the 8's. If that hurts some guy's feelings, I'd say he needs to get a life.

But in Internet land ugr is the only company that matters. I believe so because cobramanofut said so. :rolling:

RussZTT

Established Member
Its because UGR was the first to do a full turbo kit along with a engine build. Their quality and customer service is top notch and TONS of customer's to praise them, they have been around for awhile now. Now, other company's are doing the same. UGR already has a very large fan base and with new company's doing or attempting to do the same will be more work for them to get that kind of fan base.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Then tell us oh wise one. Who was the first to do a full engine build with the twin kit for the Gallardo?

Jason started doing built motor turbo Gallardos in 2005. It's not really a matter of being wise, it's just knowing what you're talking about. I thought it was 06 but I asked Jason and he said 05.

Pretty sure Underground didn't start doing turbo Gs until 2008, per their own posts on the internet.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Then tell us oh wise one. Who was the first to do a full engine build with the twin kit for the Gallardo?

Oh, and p.s, I see you said you were looking at an LP570 because they weigh a little over 2900 lbs. For the record, Lamborghini is full of it when it comes to their vehicle weights. They also say an LP570-4 Performante weighs 3,270, and yet when I drove over to the state certified scales, the car actually weighed 3,820. Dry weight or not, there is no amount of fluids or magic that can add 550 lbs to an advertised weight.

RussZTT

Established Member
Thank you for the clarification. I was unaware or haven't read anything about a Jason building up a motor before UGR or anyone. Ya, I have heard a few stating its in a low 3K range for as weight goes when full.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Heffner was way ahead of the curve with the Gallardo TT setup. Regardless though it is always a great sign for the car scene when people are arguing over WHICH LAMBORGHINI WENT 8's FIRST!!! I mean come on guys. This is ****ing amazing. :)

61mmstang94

Established Member
Thank you for the clarification. I was unaware or haven't read anything about a Jason building up a motor before UGR or anyone. Ya, I have heard a few stating its in a low 3K range for as weight goes when full.

Just don't state things as fact when you have no clue with your misinformed opinions?

RussZTT

Established Member
Just don't state things as fact when you have no clue with your misinformed opinions?
So you mean to tell me things that you have read many many times along with what people in the scene as said you have never repeated? :rollseyes

I never said anything was a "fact" now did I. I also said "thank you for the clarification" meaning I understand that some of the information I shared was incorrect. :poke:

IShb3w

Established Member
Any news on Titan's Gallardo they built? I think they showed up with it to TX2K11 but it was an unfinished product making like 750? Did they ever build a high horsepower Stage 3 or whatever they were calling it?

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Any news on Titan's Gallardo they built? I think they showed up with it to TX2K11 but it was an unfinished product making like 750? Did they ever build a high horsepower Stage 3 or whatever they were calling it?

Ah I forgot about Titan's orange g. Let's see of the shops I know of, Titan, BL, UGR, Heffner, SP-E(I think) and DLM all have TT kits available. Gotta love the exotic aftermarket segment that there is nowadays.

mr2cam

Established Member
These cars sound better then just about anything imo..

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Don't quote me on this, but I am fairly certain that Heffner builds their motors in house while UGR sources Proline for theirs.

Ya I knew proline did undergrounds cars so if Heffner builds there own engines that just made this that much more impressive..

Users who are viewing this thread