Grumpy old man thread

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'm 53 years old. My knee hurts and I have the hots for the 20-something year old next door who strumpets around in a bikini all day by her pool.

What's your beef?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
My eyes. God, at 56 if I could have one thing back, it'd be the ability to focus up close again! You can even keep the distance vision. Just let me see up close again, please!

Of course, you kids and your fancy internet have got it too easy. I remember when it was just dial up bulletin boards, and we were darn glad to have that!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
53? Shit.

I wonder if I'll still have my eye sight 2 decades from now..

I mean.. uhh..

You're younger than my parents... and I'm 30...

Never_Enough

Established Member
I'm in my 30s & am pretty much blind without my contacts or glasses.
I'm too ugly to get a decent date.
I drive a Miata.
I'm not a millionaire.
I would still **** Lisa Loeb.
Trump is president & ruining our nation.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I hear y'all on the eyes. A few years ago I suddenly couldn't read without reading glasses. But what I did learn was that I didn't need them if I read in abundant natural light. I also hate the traces of gray I'm getting on my sideburns.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
40 years old and I have sleep apnea, prone to kidney stones and i have new born twins. I also work for the railroad so all my joints are shot.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_5303.jpg

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I'm 54 and between work & the state of current events, don't give 2 shits about the rest of the world on most days. I didn't invent it, just how I see it.
If you try, you should be able to crawl over there on your good knee, bang that girl, and be home in time for supper. This is SVTPERFORMANCE ya know..

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
49 here and vision is recently an issue. Have worn contacts since 7th grade. +4.25 & +4.75 is my prescription and has been for nearly 15 years. Even at my last eye exam ( in April ) my corrected vision was better than 20/20. My eye doctor was really impressed. Then she jinxed me - and said that one day - all of a sudden - my up-close vision would start to go. Not gradually....but kick-in-the-nuts fast ( my words, not hers ). 2 weeks ago I started struggling looking at my phone and at small print in general. Sucks.

cbj5259

Established Member
I'm 42 and been a police officer for almost 19 years so I look and feel 62. If I make it to 62 I will probably look and feel like the crypt keeper.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Coosawjack

Established Member
I made it to 70 back in March.......and I hate to report it don't get any better after your 50's!!:eek:
REALLY GLAD to still be around but NEVER thought I'd last this long........oh and FORGET that neighbor girl.....she'll KILL ya one way or another!!o_O:rolleyes:;)

Users who are viewing this thread