GROUP BUY! "Terminator" engraved radiator covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Put me down for one, send me your PayPal when you need the money .

Guys, I am just the person who set this up. I cannot take your money, would rather stay out of the money process if at all possible. If you want one, give them a call, ask for Jessica, and she will set you up. I added the #'s so we can see how far off we are from the goal of 10.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
(1) Coolcobramatt
(2) SlipperySnake
(3) Svt_kid90
(4) Cobratermanator (you need to clarify the font when you order, this is your responsibility)
(5) Tango7
(6) Bling24k1

Last edited:

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
So to clarify when you say it is our responsibility to get the correct text when ordering. They will give us a discount code once 10 people commit and then we place the order ourselves using the code? Not trying to be a jackass, just hoping to clear up some confusion as this is differing a bit from most group buys I have seen.

SlipperySnake

Established Member
There are four people so far. I just placed mine and talked to Jessica. Super nice lady and very easy and quick to deal with call her up guys! That's the only way to get in on it.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
So to clarify when you say it is our responsibility to get the correct text when ordering. They will give us a discount code once 10 people commit and then we place the order ourselves using the code? Not trying to be a jackass, just hoping to clear up some confusion as this is differing a bit from most group buys I have seen.

Yes...I didn't notice the text was different so I asked the sellers, they said they have the correct font just let them know. I see pics of the other font so apparently some like it, some want the "movie type" font (Google Terminator movie). I don't want to be responsible for the wrong font as I am JUST setting this up. I have no stake in it other than getting my own at 15% off just as you all. I'm not profiting in any way, shape or form. A couple guys on Facebook had tried to set it up to no success so I gave it a shot. I got lucky and they said yes.

Svtp members sometimes work up group buys for fellow members and we all benefit. I'll try my best to help answer questions but please remember I'm not the company making them. Hope this clears it up a little better.

SlipperySnake

Established Member
All you gotta do to get in on it is call Jessica with the number supplied in the first post. Give her your info and she will add you to the group. We need 10 people.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
I just called and placed my order. She recalled me as being the 5th order so far. She also said the retail is $143.50 so hopefully we can get the 15% off of that price.

03hd03venom

Back Yard Mechanic
Established Member
I just called and placed my order. She recalled me as being the 5th order so far. She also said the retail is $143.50 so hopefully we can get the 15% off of that price.

I'm number #7. Jessica did mention $143.50 -15%. Great customer service!

BMSTNG

Established Member
I'm #8 ordered a black one. Yes Jessica also told me $143.50 -15% total comes out to $121.98 plus shipping. Great price great customer service!

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
I'm number 9 but they are closing after me, they need one more tomorrow and they will start making them. jessica said all the ones they are making will have A like in the movie not like the ones shown above.

street591

®®®®
Established Member
I'm number 9 but they are closing after me, they need one more tomorrow and they will start making them. jessica said all the ones they are making will have A like in the movie not like the ones shown above.

Really?

I've never even seen one yet with the "A" done like the movie has it. Personally, I like it the way everyone else has it with the straight A versus the slanted.

Anybody have pics of the two differences on an actual bangastang cover?

Is that the A that everyone likes?

Negative here. LOL

spray'n mach 1

Established Member
jessica said the A was never meant to be a regular A it was always meant to resemble the movie A. she also said no one has requested the normal A. fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread