GROUP BUY! "Terminator" engraved radiator covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
:read::read::read::read::read::read:

GROUP BUY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED 5/5...SORRY GUYS!

Hey guys...I finally got hold of the right person and set up a group buy on these awesome pieces. You can get them from Bangastang individually at full price or get them through my group purchase at 15% off. So the $160 retail is now $136!

radiatorcover_zps40f86a58.gif

(polished may by a tad extra)

We need a minimum of 10 to get the discount. To sign up, contact Jessica at Undercoverinnovations.com (the manufacturer) at 661-325-4506.

I'll start it off. Please don't add yourself unless you intend to buy! Copy and paste the list as we update if you can:

(1) Coolcobramatt

Last edited:

jblood37

Established Member
Ordering directly through them would also avoid the hassle of bangastang customer service.

SlipperySnake

Established Member
Hey guys...I finally got hold of the right person and set up a group buy on these awesome pieces. You can get them from Bangastang individually at full price or get them through my group purchase at 15% off. So the $160 retail is now $136!

radiatorcover_zps40f86a58.gif

(polished may by a tad extra)

We need a minimum of 10 to get the discount. To sign up, contact Jessica at Undercoverinnovations.com (the manufacturer) at 661-325-4506.

I'll start it off. Please don't add yourself unless you intend to buy! Copy and paste the list as we update if you can:

(1) Coolcobramatt

(1) Coolcobramatt
(2) SlipperySnake

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Ordering directly through them would also avoid the hassle of bangastang customer service.

Yes I agree and I told them about the bad service. They wanted me to post Bangastang as an option out of professional courtesy so they (Bangastang) wouldn't think they were getting cut out completely. These are some truly respectful people.

replied

Im in. Write me down. I'll call after work first thing.

Gotcha brother :beer:

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Guys please note the "A" in there isn't the exact terminator type font from the movie but they can fix it if you clarify which font you want when ordering!

I can't followup on all the orders so be sure and get the right one!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I ordered one through Bangastang on March 14th. Order was confirmed on March 17th. Was told by Bangastang that bc order rate was so high that they were taking longer than the 7-10 days. April 21st now, still have not gotten a shipping confirmation. I may be filing Paypal claim in a few days and going with this group buy at a substantial savings!

cobratermanator

Established Member
(1) Coolcobramatt
(2) SlipperySnake
(3) Svt_kid90
(4) Cobratermanator I would like the black but make sure the letter "A" is the correct font

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread