GROUP BUY! "Terminator" engraved radiator covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tango7

Established Member
I will be calling tomorrow and asking about the A.. I want the regular A not the movie one..

BMSTNG

Established Member
Jessica told me once they cut the first new A she would email it to me so I could see what it looks like. She said we could go with either style you don't have to get the new A if you don't like it.

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
I'd want are they doing more than 10? what about hood struts as you need them you put this in do they sell them as well?

Svt_kid90

Established Member
I'm number 9 but they are closing after me, they need one more tomorrow and they will start making them. jessica said all the ones they are making will have A like in the movie not like the ones shown above.

What, so once they meet the 10 ppl needed they wont make any more ? I will be giving her a call tomorrow

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
anyone have pics with the "correct" font?

File:Terminator1984movieposter.jpg

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Sorry no pics with the "correct" font. As far as if they are limiting it to 10, I do not know. Her husband is Derel, and when I set this up I never got the feeling that they cared how many we ordered as long as we got the 10. I don't think they had any idea we would get there so fast.

If they say 10 and done, it's their call though. Please remember these are the actual manufacturers and Bangastang was a middle man buying and reselling. It is important to them not to make him feel they are cutting him out of any sales. His customer service has screwed him out bottom line but we need to respect their wishes and bite our lips on Bangastang. Alot of us wouldn't be in this group buy if we didn't know what was up with them.

On the prices, the polished I believe is $160, the $143.50 is for black (both engraved). The lesser price is for non-engraved black I'm pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread