GROUP BUY! "Terminator" engraved radiator covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
A FYI. Just found out Undercover Innovations stopped selling direct. It seems you have to go through Bangastang for these Terminator engraved covers from now on. Jessica from UI assured me that Bangastang has improved their turn around time. If there are any issues from this point she said to call her directly. They will then take it up with them. She said if they are screwing people in any way they will stop dealing with them.

that blows...I would just do without if that were the case.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
that blows...I would just do without if that were the case.

Yep. I contacted UI last week and was told the same thing. I politely told them I would not be doing any business with bangastang. Not sure why they refuse to sell direct. I'll do without and wait patiently for a carbon fiber one to pop up.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Yep. I contacted UI last week and was told the same thing. I politely told them I would not be doing any business with bangastang. Not sure why they refuse to sell direct. I'll do without and wait patiently for a carbon fiber one to pop up.

How much you want to bet Bangastang raised hell over losing business? Shoddy business practices lost them the business. Sad that UI catered to their desire.

Bigs04CO

Hey id like to have one of these in the polished with comp orange letters can u do that and how much shipped to 28722 ?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hey id like to have one of these in the polished with comp orange letters can u do that and how much shipped to 28722 ?

Did you actually read the very first post of the thread that said?
"GROUP BUY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED 5/5...SORRY GUYS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread