Got the car tuned!

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I put out 684/675 on 15psi. On 12psi i put down 603/617. Car pulls hard! Now its time for track ets.

- Aj -

Established Member
Jeebus...stock internals? Great numbers. Makes me want to go turbo even more now. :bowdown:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Still need a few things changed in the tune. I am getting around 10.7 af 5300 and up. As for fuel i have 60s,bap,ford gt pumps, lines, rails. I have the sct2400 maf and it peggs out after 16psi so i need to upgrade. Max timing is 19*! Got on it tonight in 3rd at 80mph with my 315nittos and it fully kicked sideways. Made me almost shit my panties!

- Aj -

Established Member
Hey CHINI did you have any install problems with the kit? Any drawbacks with install? How long did it take to get it together?

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
- Aj - said:
Hey CHINI did you have any install problems with the kit? Any drawbacks with install? How long did it take to get it together?
Lots of problems! Hp isnt really good with customer service and forgets to send you a lot of parts. The kit took about 40hours for the install. If i could do it over again i would of gone with hellion.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
this weekend there will be track and some races. I am racing a 695rwhp kb cobra and a 670 rwhp zo6. So we'll see if all the work was worth it.

Bullitt4110

Established Member
C H I N I said:
this weekend there will be track and some races. I am racing a 695rwhp kb cobra and a 670 rwhp zo6. So we'll see if all the work was worth it.
Are you going to SAC raceway? I want to come watch!

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
yep i will be there saturday. I will only probably run on 9-12psi just to get use to the car. You should run your car too!

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I think the gates open at 12 and it ends at 4. I will be there at 11:30 i think. You wont be able to miss me. I just hope the weather stays nice. Its been so cold here in sac. Been hitting the high teens at night.

Users who are viewing this thread