Got the car tuned!

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Cool Kool just let me know , what do you have going tonight ? Hows the car running ? Werent you saying you were going to get another tune ?
There is some group of Wrx's, evo's and srt-4's that wanna meet up, i guess some guy - according to a friend is saying he can beat any mustang on the street i dono the whole story so im not going to quote who or what was said haha you hear so much crap out there . I guess were going to dink with them but anywho if you ever wanna roll around let me know . Ill be out and about maybe ill see ya's

Last edited:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
MAN i miss cali! wish i was home... i'd LOVE to meet this guy. i've already met a few guys out here that said the same thing... didn't end so well for them.:D

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
never did update but i've been working/living in utah for last 2years... still on contract with toyota for at least 3 more years out here.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
So did those guys have anything fast? I was out with buddies, but i am pretty sure i would be able to come out tonight.

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Ya' gotta love meeting people like that ,its all appart of the theme . ( Neilsttcobra ) your car sounds pretty gnarly:rockon:

Anywho well we never did end up finding them out there so i'm not sure whats with that ? We ran into a few of those type of cars ,i dont know if any of them were them -but nothing was impressive, my friend Camron said that he has the guys number with the Srt-4 and they talked and him and his crew are deffinetly going out tonight hopefully well run into the god himself that can smoke any mustang on the street :lol1:
Well ill look for ya when im out there :rockon:
Talk to you later

Last edited:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Everyone always dogs HP's customer service. THey sent me anything i requested, overnighted it for free and always handled my phone calls. Too bad the turbos weren't holding up. Not their fault

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I am curious to what are you full mods chini? and why do you make so much more torque than snakebitten at the same psi?

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Some people run different intakes or have portwork done. My intake had shortened runners and was extremely ported. I made over 970 hp at 26lbs but my torque was about 110 lower. I see some of these stock intakes making very close numbers as far as tq and hp. My car pulled like a raped ape on the top end though.

blowngt

Established Member
03cobrarocks said:
I am curious to what are you full mods chini? and why do you make so much more torque than snakebitten at the same psi?

+1

I'm in the process of installing a twin 57 kit. Your #'s seem higher than what other people are getting. Are you running anything else???

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
Everyone always dogs HP's customer service. THey sent me anything i requested, overnighted it for free and always handled my phone calls. Too bad the turbos weren't holding up. Not their fault

i have no complaints either with HP, they treated me great, and always responded promptly to me when I tried to get a hold of nathan.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
Some people run different intakes or have portwork done. My intake had shortened runners and was extremely ported. I made over 970 hp at 26lbs but my torque was about 110 lower. I see some of these stock intakes making very close numbers as far as tq and hp. My car pulled like a raped ape on the top end though.

Mine has the sullivan lower intake, and custom sheetmetal upper, by HPP racing.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Mine has the sullivan lower intake, and custom sheetmetal upper, by HPP racing.

I am either retarted or missing something... does chini have a stroker motor? or why does he make so much more torque?

Users who are viewing this thread