Got some cool stuff for my birthday

LS WUT

Established Member
What’s up gents, my birthday was last Friday. I got some cool gifts from my ladyfriend. Figured I’d share some with you guys. She got me this shirt that’s a GT500 and she customized the license plate to say “4POPS” many of you who know me know I bought the exact GT500 my dad and I were looking at before he passed away. Anyways I’ve got a plate coming who knows when with the DMV that says “4POPS”. So it was extremely creative and cool she did that. She also framed my window sticker for the GT500 and also bought me brand new SVT Certificates for all of them. Some cool like key chains my buddy Ryan showed me @CobraVenom01

Attachments

• IMG_2344.jpeg
    IMG_2344.jpeg
    555.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2343.jpeg
    IMG_2343.jpeg
    425.5 KB · Views: 89

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Happy bday! I don't think anyone has got me a bday present in 20yrs. (I'm very loved)

LS WUT

Established Member
Nice. How's the leg doing?
Good morning brother. My leg is recovering slowly as per the course. However I haven’t updated the Meat Crayon thread. I’ve got damage to my L3/L4 discs, I’ve got a bulging disc in my nerve that’s been pushing hard. They’re discussing surgery, I want to try nerve blockers before I decide to get cut again and be out another 12 weeks. One day at a time! Thanks for asking buddy!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that is so awesome that she got you that plate. It will mean so much to you. She sounds like a wonderful and thoughtful woman. A keeper!

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dan!! (y)

LS WUT

Established Member
Now that is so awesome that she got you that plate. It will mean so much to you. She sounds like a wonderful and thoughtful woman. A keeper!

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dan!! (y)
Thank you very much Bob! She’s extremely thoughtful for sure. It’s always the creative stuff I enjoy, never been about material things for me. Obviously I’m extremely sentimental to my father’s things.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Happy belated birthday!! Those are very thoughtful gifts!! Its always special when someone puts in the extra effort like that.

Users who are viewing this thread