Got a question

merc lover

Established Member
Skeeter you are proving my point. The slightest ballbusting and then it's world war 3, just like the insult-laden post above. Thanks for owning yourself.
I was right, big brother with the frosted tips WAS watching, and you did exactly what I said you would. You mechanically inept metrosexual liars and thieves are so predictable.
This isn't gay-out.com, so don't come here running your mouth telling me what to do. Why don't you go and do that shit ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE? Oh yeah, I forgot-there's only 4 ACTUAL members and between all of you nobody can change a flat tire. I have been a member here for quite a while and had ZERO problems until you started bringing that blackout garbage here to SVTP.
But you DO admit that you banned me from your site because of something that happened HERE, right? Hey, I'm just being honest. Addicted to you? Maybe in your fantasies. I want to let the community know how shit works over there. That you'll ban someone from your site just for having a different opinion ON A DIFFERENT WEBSITE. How ghey is that?
You want some more honesty?
Your website sucks, and so does your shitty attitude.
AND-you won't go to smackdown because I will own you back to the stone age.
Skeeter keep your blackout mentality where it belongs and stop tainting this fine website with it. Go to your room. Grownups are talking now.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Here we go again... :pop:

The reason you were banned from our site is because everytime you came on you'd be acting like an idiot, starting shit with people and just being overall negative towards everyone. If you did that on any other site, the same thing would of happened so I don't know why you feel the need to come badmouth us everywhere else.

If you wanted to remain a member, then bring something positive to the table. Who gives a ****, we are an up and coming association and are a great bunch of guys with some nice cars. I dont think its fair that we have our name slandered all over the internet because of one guy who non of us have ever met got banned for acting dumb.

If you did that on this site you'd get banned, so why should it be any different on ours?? :shrug:

03' White Snake

Established Member
He he he,

i still believe my Cobra is the fastest in Blackout,and if i'm correct N/A means not on the bottle. just my .02 on that.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Skeeter you are proving my point. The slightest ballbusting and then it's world war 3, just like the insult-laden post above. Thanks for owning yourself.
I was right, big brother with the frosted tips WAS watching, and you did exactly what I said you would. You mechanically inept metrosexual liars and thieves are so predictable.
This isn't gay-out.com, so don't come here running your mouth telling me what to do. Why don't you go and do that shit ON YOUR OWN WEBSITE? Oh yeah, I forgot-there's only 4 ACTUAL members and between all of you nobody can change a flat tire. I have been a member here for quite a while and had ZERO problems until you started bringing that blackout garbage here to SVTP.
But you DO admit that you banned me from your site because of something that happened HERE, right? Hey, I'm just being honest. Addicted to you? Maybe in your fantasies. I want to let the community know how shit works over there. That you'll ban someone from your site just for having a different opinion ON A DIFFERENT WEBSITE. How ghey is that?
You want some more honesty?
Your website sucks, and so does your shitty attitude.
AND-you won't go to smackdown because I will own you back to the stone age.
Skeeter keep your blackout mentality where it belongs and stop tainting this fine website with it. Go to your room. Grownups are talking now.

you are proving YOUR OWN point. are you 10? look at skeeter's post and look at yours...now who is whining? I am NOT on blackout and not affiliated but I dinf it funny EVERYTIME shit is started in the SVTP New england section...YOU start it...period...no one else. then you say how those guys are this and that and then you make a post crying much worse than they do. whatever happened in the past is in the past. if you have to hold a grudge on an internet forum buddy....thats sad...very very sad and you stoop down to the level that you preach. Frankly Im a little sick of it because again, you are the ONLY one in here that starts shit and talks bad about other people. Maybe Lightning Larry should look at your posts here...

merc lover

Established Member
Maybe Lightning Larry should look at your posts here...

Actually the last time you guys called the mods on me I talked to them at length and I believe we came to the conclusion that BALL-BUSTING is not a bannable offense.
This post was addressed to Skeeter, and not his loyal band of battle-fighters.
So I would like Skeeter to address this situation. Just admit that you banned me on blackout-for something that happened here. That is all I want. That is how easy it is to end this shit.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
this is a public forum, your responses are being viewed by everyone. If you meant this to be a private conversation you are in the wrong place.

merc lover

Established Member
I asked a specific question from a specific person and am now waiting for my specific answer. Maybe I'll get it, probably won't.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Actually I HAD the fastest N/A OFF bottle car on that site. And that was 12.4@110mph.... bottom line. The GTO was capable of 11's and I would of hit 11's with it N/A with no bottle none the less had I got more than one track visit with the converter in. Not to take away from sterns GT the thing is a beast and he has alot of work into it, but please don't say he hit 11's plain old N/A.

- so if this arguement is over who had the fastest N/A car there the arguement is over, but I have since given up my crown. I don't know if I am including in this whole " sterns 2v is faster than all the 4v's on the blackout site, but if I am please remove me from it"

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
hahahahahaha, thats my line assholes......

in regards to defending steve, that was not the point. I was defending the club because I dont think its right for you to badmouth people you dont even know for something that YOU caused. Steve is a grown man and he can defend himself. My point is that you were banned for a reason, just like you would be banned from any other site for that behavior so I really dont get why you feel the need to make a huge deal.

If you want to be a member of our site and bring something positive to the table then by all means go ahead, but since you've failed to grasp that concept time and time again you've been banned. simple as that.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Actually the last time you guys called the mods on me I talked to them at length and I believe we came to the conclusion that BALL-BUSTING is not a bannable offense.
This post was addressed to Skeeter, and not his loyal band of battle-fighters.
So I would like Skeeter to address this situation. Just admit that you banned me on blackout-for something that happened here. That is all I want. That is how easy it is to end this shit.

Loyal battle fighter..I've met him one or two times at shows...never hung with him. I am just an obsever of someone who has nothing positive to bring to the forum and bashes one specific perosn continuously for no apparent reason besides they had issue's in real life. here is a hint...NO ONE HERE GIVES A F**K. ball busting? more like lame ass internet harrasment (if there were such a thing)....you have brought NOTHING to this forum except 15 year old drama and continue to post only to "bust" one single person's balls. childish...take it to pm's or real life instead of sounding like a blabbering old idiot that hides behind the keyboard...your 50..get on with life...

its the internet...grow up...I'm done with this crap

Last edited:

merc lover

Established Member
Not to take away from sterns GT the thing is a beast and he has alot of work into it, but please don't say he hit 11's plain old N/A.

I'm just saying that the thing is fast, especially for a 2V and he's a good driver and consistent and there's no doubt in my mind that he could hit 11.9s with his current setup N/A given time to tune. Definitely faster than any N/A 4Vs in the picture. No passes yet on the new setup but you're basing off the old setup which is fine.

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
Loyal battle fighter..I've met him one or two times at shows...never hung with him. I am just an obsever of someone who has nothing positive to bring to the forum and bashes one specific perosn continuously for no apparent reason besides they had issue's in real life. here is a hint...NO ONE HERE GIVES A F**K. ball busting? more like lame ass internet harrasment (if there were such a thing)....you have brought NOTHING to this forum except 15 year old drama and continue to post only to "bust" one single person's balls. childish...take it to pm's or real life instead of sounding like a blabbering old idiot that hides behind the keyboard...your 50..get on with life...

KACHOOW :burn:

merc lover

Established Member

If Steve just admits that he screwed me over....

1. I will never post in this forum again. Ever.
2.When people ask me about blackout, I will say, "They seem like a cool bunch of guys with cool cars".
3. I will never talk any smack about your club at all, anywhere, ever.
4. None of you will see nor hear from me again, ever.
I am serious about this. I will never post in this forum ever again. All he has to do is admit it. As a show of good faith, I will change the letters under my screen name, and as lame it this whole thing sounds....that's really all it takes. Admit that you screwed me over and everything is fine. We are different people with different opinions and that doesn't mean we have to be natural born enemies but dude you kind of screwed me over. You know that both my parents are dead and told me to hang myself next to my dead mother. That's a little harsh for the New England forum. And that's cool, it's in the past but at least have the balls to admit it. FWIW I might have done that same exact thing you did. I guess I'm not as pissed about what you did as I am about the fact that you won't admit it to doing it.
So-admit that you kind of screwed me over and everything stops.

Last edited:

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
okay. Thanks for all the comments defending us.

Jake. Your the man.

Rob. this is nonsence. You were banned because who you acted to me and Matt. I didn't screw you. You brought it apon yourself. So to admit what I did. yes. To keep forums civil. No more has to be said about anything.

So bye!

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Ben- fastest GM. haha. (only in love bro)

Chris did had the fastest times though. Better then sterns.

For having a 2v. I love his car and its badass!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread