Got a question

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
So, this mustang club from California is stating they have a chapter in CT now and runs the NE for mustang clubs. I laughed so I had to see if anyone has herd of them locally. I know the name is pretty big out west from when I lived their.

Stangpede is the name.

Just seeing if this comment was true because i don't believe it

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
can someone please tell me...how does a California car club have a Conn chapter?? am I the only one that thinks that is lame?

merc lover

Established Member
^^ So they should make a perfect match with the blackout crew...lol
Skeeter, you're dreaming if you think someone's trying to steal your site.
You guys don't even work on your own cars.
The fastest car on blackout is an N/A 2V.
Which is fine, but when your site is full of boosted 4Vs, 3Vs and 2Vs as well as a couple N/A 4Vs.....:lol:

BTW 260RWHP in a N/A 2V in the 11s says alot for the talent of the driver.
Big Stearns FTW!

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
^^ So they should make a perfect match with the blackout crew...lol
Skeeter, you're dreaming if you think someone's trying to steal your site.
You guys don't even work on your own cars.
The fastest car on blackout is an N/A 2V.
Which is fine, but when your site is full of boosted 4Vs, 3Vs and 2Vs as well as a couple N/A 4Vs.....:lol:

BTW 260RWHP in a N/A 2V in the 11s says alot for the talent of the driver.
Big Stearns FTW!

bot to be a dink but hes spraying a 125 shot to get in the 11's. all motor it runs high 12's

merc lover

Established Member
bot to be a dink but hes spraying a 125 shot to get in the 11's. all motor it runs high 12's

Fran the kid is F A S T. AND consistent.
B O T to be a dick but I was just in the car last week.
Don't be jealous-he's the fastest on gay-out.
He doesn't brag about it, doubt if I would either.

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
i wouldnt. i know mikes car is fast. i have no problem with it at all. but he aint runnin 11's all motor even with the new suspension and longtubes that he got from ME. i could care less who the fastes kid in blackout is. i aint in blackout. case you havnt noticed i stirr up just as much shit over there as you did

Last edited:

merc lover

Established Member
i wouldnt. i know mikes car is fast. i have no problem with it at all. but he aint runnin 11's all motor even with the new suspension and longtubes that he got from ME. i could care less who the fastes kid in blackout is. i aint in blackout. case you havnt noticed i stirr up just as much shit over there as you did

Yeah Fran I knew where he got those parts. Good deal too. Wish the headers were 4V because I would have bought them from you. There's no way of knowing whether it will run 11s all motor with the new parts yet because, well-the car hasn't made any passes since last season. I don't care much either, just bustin' their balls. I know you have stirred up some stuff over there, it's easy to do without knowing. You tease someone or bust their balls, next thing you know it's world war 3 and then your posts get edited and deleted and then you're banned. In fact the reason I am banned from there right now is because of something that happened on THIS SITE. NOT blackout. So now you can get banned from blackout for things that happen on other websites.:rolleyes:
Beware: big brother with the frosted tips is watching you...lol

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
dude. your a ***. go have another drink you dumbass drunk. All you do is mix shit up and you don't know anything about anyone. Its like your addicted to us. Get a life pal. No one likes you. Don't come on here to stir crap like you always do. And no, i wont go to smachdown because thats gay. How old are you? start acting your age.

No more to be said.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread