Got a question

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Ben- fastest GM. haha. (only in love bro)

Chris did had the fastest times though. Better then sterns.

For having a 2v. I love his car and its badass!!!!

Uh... fastest GM, ford, Mopar whatever else was on the site or has been on the site N/A. Now that was a car that could have not just ran 11's once or twice but could have done it consistently on a stock irs with NO suspension mods.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Uh... fastest GM, ford, Mopar whatever else was on the site or has been on the site N/A. Now that was a car that could have not just ran 11's once or twice but could have done it consistently on a stock irs with NO suspension mods.

cough....automatic....cough

lol, j/k man, couldn't resist:rolling:

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
Chris never backed up his fastest time. Stearns and him should line up this year. I will put my money on Big guy S anyday of the week. Did I forget to mention he doesn't even make 370 RWHP on Spray. The best full passes he made his N2O was shutting off around the 1000 ft mark. His 1/8 mile time along with mine at the end of the year were good for 11.6-11.8's. NED shut down due to wind the last few T@T events of the year.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Somebody should line up somewhere at sometime this year. Between all this shit talking Andy and I ( who hated each other) were the ones with a sack big enough to actually meet up. I am getting sick of hearing about who needs to race. If you want to race somebody then call them out yourself don't wait for somebody else to do it for you. And if you're calling out somebody to race somebody else other than yourself then thats just as stupid. I am sorry if I might have offended anybody but all I ever hear is Pete and fran should race. no fran and andy no fran and ben... and so on and so on.... Just RACE! If your too pussy to call out somebody yourself then don't call out anybody at all.

How about this I will put an end to this "calling BS"

- Ben vs. everybody.... if you don't want none then fine, if you do take a friggin' number and have a seat your name will be called shortly.

- Matt this was in no way directed towards you although it may seem that way from your last post but its not directed towards or anybody exactly. Just a general statement. Oh and whats up with the livewire?

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Somebody should line up somewhere at sometime this year. Between all this shit talking Andy and I ( who hated each other) were the ones with a sack big enough to actually meet up. I am getting sick of hearing about who needs to race. If you want to race somebody then call them out yourself don't wait for somebody else to do it for you. And if you're calling out somebody to race somebody else other than yourself then thats just as stupid. I am sorry if I might have offended anybody but all I ever hear is Pete and fran should race. no fran and andy no fran and ben... and so on and so on.... Just RACE! If your too pussy to call out somebody yourself then don't call out anybody at all.

How about this I will put an end to this "calling BS"

- Ben vs. everybody.... if you don't want none then fine, if you do take a friggin' number and have a seat your name will be called shortly.

- Matt this was in no way directed towards you although it may seem that way from your last post but its not directed towards or anybody exactly. Just a general statement. Oh and whats up with the livewire?

Did't I already beat you heads up at the track with myself taking no burnout.....yes, yes I did, lolol......(in anticipation of response "i didnt have my stall yet, and when I did I ran 12.4's".....I didn't have my i/c and 70 morse horse at the time either so shove it, hahaha).....BUT...

in all seriousness, its been winter for a while now and all this bs shit talking means nothing till its on the line, in person on the street or at the track. I will gladly take down your pretty black cobra any day of the week, and at the same time I will accept defeat should that be that case.....at this point, who gives a ****, I say lets all just have a good time this year and run our shit :rockon:

00SVTC

Established Member
what exactly does being the "fastest" get you? I don't understand why everyone wants to be the "fastest" or the "fastest N/A".

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Did't I already beat you heads up at the track with myself taking no burnout.....yes, yes I did, lolol......(in anticipation of response "i didnt have my stall yet, and when I did I ran 12.4's".....I didn't have my i/c and 70 morse horse at the time either so shove it, hahaha).....BUT...

in all seriousness, its been winter for a while now and all this bs shit talking means nothing till its on the line, in person on the street or at the track. I will gladly take down your pretty black cobra any day of the week, and at the same time I will accept defeat should that be that case.....at this point, who gives a ****, I say lets all just have a good time this year and run our shit :rockon:

Pete all converters aside. You raced me AFTER the fact I raced 3 times before you raced ONCE.... can you say heatsoaked? Not only that you did do a burnout on BIAS ply M/T's and I was on 265 street tires so BALD you could see the threads!!! Hmm lets just throw in the no converter. You got me on a holeshot and that was it the difference was yourextra traction. I had horrible 60 ft. Had you raced me in my previous 3 runs you would have lost. Stop dwelling on the past, because you and I both know if we ever did line up with the way my gto was when I traded it in against yours with the extra 70 horse the gto will still come out on top 9 times out of ten.

- I just don't see why people would brag about winning a race against a car that was running on bald street tires when they had bias ply mickey's. Oh and for the record both steve and Matt witnessed just how bad my tires were hell Matt didn't think I could make the drive home on them. Don't be so confident about taking down the cobra not atleast until you get out of the 13's. But then again I might be "kicked when I'm down" if you will meaning you would still probably brag about beating a pullied cobra that had shitty street tires and driver VERY much new to a manual. Its just a matter of time before I get some good tires, get a hang of launching and add a Kenne Bell ( actually thats less than a year away) opps did I say that? I guess then I would be picking on your lonely 2v then wouldn't I?

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Pete all converters aside. You raced me AFTER the fact I raced 3 times before you raced ONCE.... can you say heatsoaked? Not only that you did do a burnout on BIAS ply M/T's and I was on 265 street tires so BALD you could see the threads!!! Hmm lets just throw in the no converter. You got me on a holeshot and that was it the difference was yourextra traction. I had horrible 60 ft. Had you raced me in my previous 3 runs you would have lost. Stop dwelling on the past, because you and I both know if we ever did line up with the way my gto was when I traded it in against yours with the extra 70 horse the gto will still come out on top 9 times out of ten.

- I just don't see why people would brag about winning a race against a car that was running on bald street tires when they had bias ply mickey's. Oh and for the record both steve and Matt witnessed just how bad my tires were hell Matt didn't think I could make the drive home on them. Don't be so confident about taking down the cobra not atleast until you get out of the 13's. But then again I might be "kicked when I'm down" if you will meaning you would still probably brag about beating a pullied cobra that had shitty street tires and driver VERY much new to a manual. Its just a matter of time before I get some good tires, get a hang of launching and add a Kenne Bell ( actually thats less than a year away) opps did I say that? I guess then I would be picking on your lonely 2v then wouldn't I?

I wasnt looking for excuses Ben. No I didn't do a burnout because I knew you were on shitty tires so I wanted a more even playing field.......proof:

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3051832520101552346XppQPj

I'm not dwelling on the past at all, but who knows what would of happened with my car the way it is now against your GTO with your sweet little toys, and frankly who cares......as for the cobra, I take pride in the fact that i'm taking the high road and building a 2V rather than just running out and buying a cobra so I can say i'm fast......I wont brag win or lose.

and I also think you missed the point here man, I was just messing around and ultimately I said I dont care about winning or losing becase I just wanna have fun........:beer:

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I wasnt looking for excuses Ben. No I didn't do a burnout because I knew you were on shitty tires so I wanted a more even playing field.......proof:

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3051832520101552346XppQPj

I'm not dwelling on the past at all, but who knows what would of happened with my car the way it is now against your GTO with your sweet little toys, and frankly who cares......as for the cobra, I take pride in the fact that i'm taking the high road and building a 2V rather than just running out and buying a cobra so I can say i'm fast......I wont brag win or lose.

and I also think you missed the point here man, I was just messing around and ultimately I said I dont care about winning or losing becase I just wanna have fun........:beer:

I get what you said but your also basically saying " well I got you once and thats it, my Bullitt is faster than your gto"... either way it doesn't really matter to me.

- as far as "taking the high road" thing... please don't get it wrong I wanted a cobra since they came out back in 03' ( i'm not some rich kid that has everything paid for them) so I bought would I could a 99' GT ( oh look a 2v) it was a vert and had problems with the top and had other issues... issues that I wasn't look to pay for so I got rid of it for the gto. Within 11k miles the motor was opened up for a cam install. The finally after 4 years I got the car I wanted, not the car I "had" to settle for. So what if its already fast? People have their own preferences, you build up your 2v and I'll start building up my 4v and I guess all there would be left to do is see who gets to the finish line first.

Users who are viewing this thread