Got a question

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
I get what you said but your also basically saying " well I got you once and thats it, my Bullitt is faster than your gto"... either way it doesn't really matter to me.

- as far as "taking the high road" thing... please don't get it wrong I wanted a cobra since they came out back in 03' ( i'm not some rich kid that has everything paid for them) so I bought would I could a 99' GT ( oh look a 2v) it was a vert and had problems with the top and had other issues... issues that I wasn't look to pay for so I got rid of it for the gto. Within 11k miles the motor was opened up for a cam install. The finally after 4 years I got the car I wanted, not the car I "had" to settle for. So what if its already fast? People have their own preferences, you build up your 2v and I'll start building up my 4v and I guess all there would be left to do is see who gets to the finish line first.

i have to agree with ben. i bough my red gt because i couldnt afford a cobra at the time. then it came down to spending big money on a 2v to go faster or buy what a cobra. couldnt justify spending more money on a car i also "settled" for.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
I know you had wanted a cobra Ben, and I'm glad you finally got what you wanted, all i'm saying is its not like i'm justifying the fact that I "only have a 2V" by saying that its cooler to build then just buy it.....I didnt "settle" for my Bullitt either, It took me months of searching and when I finally found the one I jumped on it and if I had to do it over again, I would still buy it over a cobra again in a heartbeat.....

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Hey listen pal speak for yourself........hahaha j/k :lol:

you gonna bring the cobra over to steve's this weekend?? still havent seen the beast in person :banana:

No I got work 7am-11pm. i got next weekend off however... going to the bahamas anybody want to babysit my terminator?? hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread