Goodbye Sweet Quorra

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m glad all the trash posts were deleted. Srs.
But unfortunately for kingblack I screenshot everything so threatening my life and accusing me of pedophilia is not something I take lightly so the proper authorities and my attorney have been notified. Again sorry this happened in this thread and again I am sorry about your loss.
Right off the bat, animals are so much better than people.

With that said, some people die and you feel sorry for them and ask why. Other people die and you hope they end up burning in hell.

Adower

Established Member
Thank you guys. She was truly a unique pup. I hope our other dog doesn’t get lonely. He is a crazy Border Collie, Cattle Dog mix about a year younger. For now, no new puppies.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Did you take your other dog with you when you put Quorra down? One of my dogs is 14/15 and probably doesnt have too much time left. My wife and I talked about bringing out other dog when/if we have to put our older dog down.

Cobra1776

Established Member
Very sorry for your loss. I lost my guy in March, RIP Muggsy. They are so much than most people I know, that’s for certain.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you take your other dog with you when you put Quorra down? One of my dogs is 14/15 and probably doesnt have too much time left. My wife and I talked about bringing out other dog when/if we have to put our older dog down.

I did not. My wife was at the hospital, she works there, I brought her in without our other dog. I didn’t know how he would be since he is a bit crazy.

I’d trade Death Biden and Harris for The Queen

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
He just took his last breath here. He started the shit, not you.
Thank you sir. I had enough of his crap and again sorry to Deceptive. May your dog forever Rest In Peace and I apologize to him too for messing up his tribute.

I still should have known better than to take the bait and I won’t speak his name again.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you sir. I had enough of his crap and again sorry to Deceptive. May your dog forever Rest In Peace and I apologize to him too for messing up his tribute.

I still should have known better than to take the bait and I won’t speak his name again.

We are good homie. Some people deserve the wrath of Khan.

Where is John Wilkes Booth when his country really needs him?

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
guys been garbage since the first time I saw him post, waste of air.

We appreciate you, B.

And you too, other B. @BrunotheBoxer

How's the other pup adjusting, @Deceptive?

Loki Watson, I know we have some interesting names. Quorra Lou was named after Quorra from Tron Legacy. Loki, is definitely depressed. We are trying our best to do what we can. We are not ready for another right now. We have discussed the future. We are torn between a Pitty and a Beagle.

Where is John Wilkes Booth when his country really needs him?

nxhappy

Established Member
those pictures will serve you a lifetime of joy. may she rest in peace without pain ...

Users who are viewing this thread