Goodbye Sweet Quorra

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
January 1, 2011 this beautiful girl was born.
IMG_4837.JPG

We thought she was going to be a pretty big dog as this was at 5 months old.
IMG_4838.JPG

We got her from a rescue, we are fairly certain she was part lab and pit.

She never barked when we were in our apartment. When we got our house, she was very vocal about her presence.

She was an absolute sweetheart. She never but anyone but she would try and lick you to death.
IMG_4839.JPG

IMG_4840.JPG

We noticed recently that it seemed like she could not see, she started losing weight, and she had lost interest in chasing bubbles which she would absolutely go crazy doing. She started running in to things and my wife did a bunch of testing. Everything came back normal which pointed to our fears of her having a brain tumor. We tried one last thing that would confirm our fears and it unfortunately did.

Today we decided to put her to sleep. Definitely one of the hardest things I ever had to do.
IMG_4835.JPG

Last night we gave her some whiskey, we have been giving her extra food, and today she got to gobble down a bunch of Reese’s PB Pumpkins. I hope she is somewhere better, chasing bubbles, and humping everything in sight.

I’d trade Death Biden and Harris for The Queen

LS WUT

Established Member
January 1, 2011 this beautiful girl was born.
View attachment 1761144

We thought she was going to be a pretty big dog as this was at 5 months old.
View attachment 1761145

We got her from a rescue, we are fairly certain she was part lab and pit.

She never barked when we were in our apartment. When we got our house, she was very vocal about her presence.

She was an absolute sweetheart. She never but anyone but she would try and lick you to death.
View attachment 1761146
View attachment 1761147

We noticed recently that it seemed like she could not see, she started losing weight, and she had lost interest in chasing bubbles which she would absolutely go crazy doing. She started running in to things and my wife did a bunch of testing. Everything came back normal which pointed to our fears of her having a brain tumor. We tried one last thing that would confirm our fears and it unfortunately did.

Today we decided to put her to sleep. Definitely one of the hardest things I ever had to do.
View attachment 1761148

Last night we gave her some whiskey, we have been giving her extra food, and today she got to gobble down a bunch of Reese’s PB Pumpkins. I hope she is somewhere better, chasing bubbles, and humping everything in sight.

I’d trade Death Biden and Harris for The Queen
I’m so sorry to read this.. there truly are no words to describe the loss of a pup. I don’t care who you are. That will make the strongest of men break down.

5.2Leader

Established Member
Aww! What a sweet baby! Sorry for you and your families loss! They are like our children. I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Sorry bud, that's a very hard decision to make.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry to hear this. I'll be facing this same thing very soon. Callie is 14 and has a hard time standing and walking. Not sure if I can make that decision you did.

Callie on the right and Abby on the left. We lost Abby about 3 years ago. Picture is from many years ago.
20120616_093227.jpeg

Your government is lying to you

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Sorry to hear, I'm sure you gave her the best life that you possibly could and she was certainly appreciative of it. You and your wife made the right choice by not letting her suffer

Best of luck to you and yours while you grieve

MG0h3

Established Member
Sorry James. It is def not fun.

The best advice I can give is to get another right away. It doesn’t diminish your feelings or respect for the lost dog.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread