Going to start bans for remarks in the market section

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
"too many mods to list" always annoyed me too.

how about stopping these WTB ads too? stop cluttering up the market section bc you're too ****ing lazy to use the search function...

WTB posts are generally posted so potential sellers of items will see it and think, "damn, you know what, maybe I should sell ________, it's just sitting around the garage and here is a person looking to buy".

Look at a lot of the people responding to WTB posts, they don't have for-sale ads anywhere.

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
Steve answered it right there. We are actually working on making pics with SVTP username in the pic mandatory.

This is awesome news. Username and date written on a piece of paper in the picture of the item being sold will take care of a lot of BS sellers. I wish all forums did this. Thank you all for considering it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
WTB posts are generally posted so potential sellers of items will see it and think, "damn, you know what, maybe I should sell ________, it's just sitting around the garage and here is a person looking to buy".

Look at a lot of the people responding to WTB posts, they don't have for-sale ads anywhere.

Yup

Sick SVT

Established Member
This is awesome news. Username and date written on a piece of paper in the picture of the item being sold will take care of a lot of BS sellers. I wish all forums did this. Thank you all for considering it.

X2. This is the best Mustang site period. Thanks for continuing to make it that way.

truefiveo

Established Member
That sucks I actually found the for sale thread remarks quite helpful and entertaining. Lets face it some sellers really need to learn common sense, the SVTP for sale common sense providers were just giving helpful advice most of the time.

Yea some was straight insults and trolling though

It gave SVTP a great atmosphere of no bullshit knowledgeable members who would call you out on your BS no time or thought invested for sale threads.

SVTP community aint buying your BS...try another forum for gullible blind buyers!

Last edited:

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
If you do it in their thread you will receive an infraction. A few infractions = ban. Your kind of remark is exactly what this thread is about. Try reading the first post.

Feel to point me all you want, bro. This ain't my first internet rodeo. I'll be back on this website before you can even click ban.

It amazes me that you let the Terminator guys run around here like retards with popsicles in their hands, but god forbid the minute someone tell you you're asking way too much for your car. Here's a thought - it's the ****ing internet. If you don't like what someone has to say, don't create the thread in the first place. If you don't want someone to criticize you, behave like a rational human being. There's a reason this website is infested with scammers and that's probably why - this kindergarten-esqe, hands off approach to the for sale section.

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Feel to point me all you want, bro. This ain't my first internet rodeo. I'll be back on this website before you can even click ban.

It amazes me that you let the Terminator guys run around here like retards with popsicles in their hands, but god forbid the minute someone tell you you're asking way too much for your car. Here's a thought - it's the ****ing internet. If you don't like what someone has to say, don't create the thread in the first place. If you don't want someone to criticize you, behave like a rational human being.

Interesting!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

It amazes me that you let the Terminator guys run around here like retards with popsicles in their hands, but god forbid the minute someone tell you you're asking way too much for your car. Here's a thought - it's the ****ing internet. If you don't like what someone has to say, don't create the thread in the first place. If you don't want someone to criticize you, behave like a rational human being. There's a reason this website is infested with scammers and that's probably why - this kindergarten-esqe, hands off approach to the for sale section.

Bye

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I'm still waiting for him to come back. He said it would take less time than it would take for you to ban him. Well, it didn't take very long for you to ban him and he still isnt back.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

481910.jpg

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
You know guys I not near the asshole I used to be. ;-) But his crap was over the top.:nono:

Dude deserved it Larry, but did you ban him for his grammar or his doucheness? Just the grammar should have gotten him the axe in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread