Garage Make Over

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
That really turned out nice. I know it was a lot of work cuz you've been kinda, well, nevermind.

Do all the neighbors slow down now when they drive past lookin' at the garage? Or have they always done that when yer sittin' out front in yer short shorts?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
That really turned out nice. I know it was a lot of work cuz you've been kinda, well, nevermind.

Do all the neighbors slow down now when they drive past lookin' at the garage? Or have they always done that when yer sittin' out front in yer short shorts?
They all love me. I'm called the mayor in the local hood here.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
They all love me. I'm called the mayor in the local hood here.
I don't live in a hood and I'm pretty sure they don't call me mayor here, at least what I hear doesn't rhyme with mayor anyway. I do get a lot of different hand and arm gestures with the honks from some of the passersby though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The garage came out great, Brad. You really did a thorough make-over. The floor and cabinets are primo. I especially like those black chairs, though. LOL. I know it was a lot of work, but man, it is SO worth it. Enjoy!!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thanks guys, I'm very pleased with way it turned out. Today I need to start moving more stuff back in and figure out how to arrange it.

Users who are viewing this thread