Gallon smash prank: Funniest Video I've seen in a long time..

BRNG ITT

Established Member
I propose we have car show for all of those who say "big deal, someone had to clean up a little milk." And at this car show we can video tape someone running around all of the cars slinging milk, oj, and fruit punch everywhere. That way everyone can happily wash their cars while we all have a great laugh at our superiors pranking skills!

Saleen405

Established Member
The buttered floor prank is horrible. Not only was there wasted butter all over the floor, somebody had to clean that up too, and someone clearly got hurt. :poke:

BRNG ITT

Established Member
^ I don't even know what to say to that :shrug:

If you can honestly tell me that if your car was doused in milk, oj, and fruit punch as a video "prank" that you would think it was funny and happily clean your car off, and I will tell you that I need to lighten up.

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
If you can honestly tell me that if your car was doused in milk, oj, and fruit punch as a video "prank" that you would think it was funny and happily clean your car off, and I will tell you that I need to lighten up.

Another yahoo comparing apples to oranges. A little spilled milk on a supermarket floor and someone deliberately vandalizing your personal property are not the same thing.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Another yahoo comparing apples to oranges. A little spilled milk on a supermarket floor and someone deliberately vandalizing your personal property are not the same thing.

This statement is a perfect representation of why people think behavior like this is okay.

That is the exact reason why I used the example of the car show; to show that you would only "care" and think that it is vandalism if it is YOUR property. Well guess what. You are destroying someone else's property; whether it's a car, or a grocery store.

Further more, you continue to skirt the fact that shelving and lighting fixtures were actually damaged and possibly needing to be replaced. But if someone were to get a little bit of milk on your car that can easily be rinsed of with no permanent damage, OH NO! VANDALISM!

It's always funny as long as it happens to someone else.

Yahoo, **** for brains.

03Cobrra

Established Member
This statement is a perfect representation of why people think behavior like this is okay.

That is the exact reason why I used the example of the car show; to show that you would only "care" and think that it is vandalism if it is YOUR property. Well guess what. You are destroying someone else's property; whether it's a car, or a grocery store.

Further more, you continue to skirt the fact that shelving and lighting fixtures were actually damaged and possibly needing to be replaced. But if someone were to get a little bit of milk on your car that can easily be rinsed of with no permanent damage, OH NO! VANDALISM!

It's always funny as long as it happens to someone else.

Yahoo, **** for brains.

It has nothing to do with who it belongs to you clown, theres a big difference between a finished surface such as paint on a car which can be easily damaged and tiled supermarket floor that gets walked on by hundreds of people a day, has shit dropped on it and carts rolled over it continuously. The fluorescent light bulb that fell out and hit the floor didn't even break, I highly doubt any shelving was actually broken maybe just fell down at worst and the milk etc was payed for...where exactly is the vandalism happening?

BRNG ITT

Established Member
It has nothing to do with who it belongs to you clown, theres a big difference between a finished surface such as paint on a car which can be easily damaged and tiled supermarket floor that gets walked on by hundreds of people a day, has shit dropped on it and carts rolled over it continuously. The fluorescent light bulb that fell out and hit the floor didn't even break, I highly doubt any shelving was actually broken maybe just fell down at worst and the milk etc was payed for...where exactly is the vandalism happening?

You are incorrigible, you jabroni.

Vandalism:

willful or malicious destruction or defacement of public or private property.

There is a greater chance that products in that store were taken as a loss due to
liquids being splashed on them (i.e. all of the greeting cards), than the finished and protected surface of your car being damaged by milk getting on it and being washed off.

On a side note, I wouldn't pour milk on your car; it's too nice.

03Cobrra

Established Member
You are incorrigible, you jabroni.

Vandalism:

willful or malicious destruction or defacement of public or private property.

There is a greater chance that products in that store were taken as a loss due to
liquids being splashed on them (i.e. all of the greeting cards), than the finished and protected surface of your car being damaged by milk getting on it and being washed off.

On a side note, I wouldn't pour milk on your car; it's too nice.

Lol I give up with you guy, no one got hurt, nothing was permanently damaged, some milk got spilled on the floor that was paid for and a bunch of easily amused jabroni's like me enjoyed the shit out of it. I don't see a problem but that's just me...and a few other people in here.

I mean whats next...you guys going to start crying animal cruelty because of the tragic loss of milk in light of these events?

He said...jabroni :-D

Lmfaoo I got nothing for that

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Perhaps I'm the only one who doesnt really find this funny, but it just looks like copious amounts of vandalism and destruction of property to me. Pretty sure they didn't end up paying for the milk, o.j., or other products and shelving that were destroyed.

I agree. And, it wouldn't have been so funny if another customer ended up falling and getting hurt. Which could have easily happened. Pranks like this that result in damage and potential injury to others is just plain dumb.

For those who do think a prank like this is funny, would you be laughing if someone poured milk and OJ all over your pristine Cobra and pretended to have slipped and fallen? I didn't think so. :dw:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member

So if you owned that store you would have found what he was doing funny by endangering your customers, vandalizing product (not only the milk but what's on the shelves he's throwing it at), and having a general disregard for the business you work your ass off to keep afloat so you can make a living?

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I feel the old rule applies here- if you have to explain why it's funny, then it's not funny. I found myself rooting for the full container of milk to land on the kid's head, who obviously has non existent parents.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
vandalism aside it was just kinda stupid.... I'm not old and I like to party but this just isnt that funny....

The people responses was sometimes comical but stupid people like this makes me not want to help people as you never know who's playing a joke....

I'd like to punch this kid in the face on camera and see how many people laugh at that.....

LOL @ the losing faith in humanity comment followed by an assault on a minor comment. If you're reaction makes you upset to the point you feel the need to punch a child in the face, you need to seek help, you're more of a danger than these kids.

Users who are viewing this thread