Gallon smash prank: Funniest Video I've seen in a long time..

Deric

Established Member
Yeah they destroyed property, and someone had to mop it up. It was a dickhead move. But, it's over and done now, and complaining about it doesn't fix it now.

All you can do now is sit back and laugh. I haven't laughed so hard at a YouTube video since who knows when! That was hilarious. Especially when the one goober smacked his head on the shelf and then spiked two jugs at his feet haha

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
My vagina is pretty cleaned right now and thank God I didn't need you to clean up the mess for me. Yes, you said you wouldn't have a problem with it but look how your answer to my comment went in a different direction because I only disagree with you. That makes me wonder about your wilingness to do more work because someone else thinks it's funny. Oh well, if you say so!

I'm not mad because you disagree with me lol people like you just annoy the shit out of me...uptight whiney pansy crybabies like you need to lighten up. No one got hurt, a bunch of people got some good laughs and it didn't cost anyone money if you bothered to read post #54 you would know that.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Some of SVTP's finest are shining bright in this thread! :lol:

A lot of milk/OJ/whatever else used was definitely spilled in the making of this video. But seeing as how they paid for the lost product, big whoop! And trust me when I tell you I'm sure there wasn't but maybe a handful of better things for the employees to be doing than cleaning up the mess, but nothing so important that these places lost money or future business.

Seriously, stop crying over spilled milk. :nonono:

And lol @ the breaking electronics and cutting a mattress. Apples to Cobras buddy. Not even close.

03Cobrra

Established Member
Some of SVTP's finest are shining bright in this thread! :lol:

And lol @ the breaking electronics and cutting a mattress. Apples to Cobras buddy. Not even close.

Must be something in that Long Island water lol...strange dude.

Coiled03

Established Member
People in here need to chill out and just laugh. I found it funny as hell. It's a prank. I like how all these obviously no sense of humor old guys are acting like they've never done anything stupid when they were younger.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize everyone has the exact same sense of humor.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Didn't laugh at all. What a bunch of idiots. All I could think was wtf is wrong with people?

CobRoush-00

Established Member
I'm not mad because you disagree with me lol people like you just annoy the shit out of me...uptight whiney pansy crybabies like you need to lighten up. No one got hurt, a bunch of people got some good laughs and it didn't cost anyone money if you bothered to read post #54 you would know that.

Here we go! Now I annoy the shit out of you because I have my own mind and I don't see it your way. Wow! I am impressed with you sir. I guess if it is not your way it's the highway. I thought I was living in a country where everyone has the right to their own opinions. You think it's funny, I don't. I respect your view but you don't of mine. I guess you know for sure it didn't hurt the guy who had to clean up the mess. Yes it's pretty interesting how quick you pass judgement and call me me uptight whiney pansy crybaby over something so stupid. You need to take a good look in the mirror because sometimes human beings tend to label others of what they usually are. That will be my final words. Have a great life!
Cheers!

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
vandalism aside it was just kinda stupid.... I'm not old and I like to party but this just isnt that funny....

The people responses was sometimes comical but stupid people like this makes me not want to help people as you never know who's playing a joke....

I'd like to punch this kid in the face on camera and see how many people laugh at that.....

Little gay old man.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Maybe I am getting old... But that was the stupidest thing I have seen in a long time. :shrug:

Kid should go to jail and be beaten by his parents.

Perhaps I'm the only one who doesnt really find this funny, but it just looks like copious amounts of vandalism and destruction of property to me. Pretty sure they didn't end up paying for the milk, o.j., or other products and shelving that were destroyed.

That was not cool. Poor employees had to clean all that mess.

Lame, I would have dragged the punk out the door by his ankle.

vandalism aside it was just kinda stupid.... I'm not old and I like to party but this just isnt that funny....

The people responses was sometimes comical but stupid people like this makes me not want to help people as you never know who's playing a joke....

I'd like to punch this kid in the face on camera and see how many people laugh at that.....

Not funny, at all.

U.M.

I'd be pissed if I worked there and had to clean that up. Not funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't really find that funny.

I'd be ****ing pissed if he splashed that shit on me.

I didn't laugh at all.. Not even a giggle.. That was F****** stupid and I want those minutes back that I just wasted watching that..

Would have liked to see him get hurt for real.

pretty lame

I would beat my kid if I caught him doing this!

LAME. I want my 3:15 back.

These kids are what is wrong with youth today. Willfull destruction of property AND creating an unsafe area to boot. Shame on those kids and anyone else who thinks it's funny.

That was the gayest most unfunny shit ive ever seen. What a bunch of ****. You guys are all retarded.

just not seeing the funny here

The pranks would have been better if there was stronger reactions them or something. I just found it kinda lame.

Didn't laugh at all. What a bunch of idiots. All I could think was wtf is wrong with people?

Sorry not funny to me.. Waisted product and some poor bastard had to clean that sticky shit off the floor. People wonder why prices go up??..:rolleyes:

All of this..

03Cobrra

Established Member
Here we go! Now I annoy the shit out of you because I have my own mind and I don't see it your way. Wow! I am impressed with you sir. I guess if it is not your way it's the highway. I thought I was living in a country where everyone has the right to their own opinions. You think it's funny, I don't. I respect your view but you don't of mine. I guess you know for sure it didn't hurt the guy who had to clean up the mess. Yes it's pretty interesting how quick you pass judgement and call me me uptight whiney pansy crybaby over something so stupid. You need to take a good look in the mirror because sometimes human beings tend to label others of what they usually are. That will be my final words. Have a great life!
Cheers!

I will have a great life because I know how to laugh at stupid shit and not take things too seriously. Enjoy being a grumpy old man :beer:

KYSVT

Banned
That is the f***ing stupidest shit i have saw in a long time. If that was my son i would beat his ass, make him pay for the products and clean the super market for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread