Gallon smash prank: Funniest Video I've seen in a long time..

Superhawk2002

Established Member
Maybe I am getting old... But that was the stupidest thing I have seen in a long time. :shrug:

Kid should go to jail and be beaten by his parents.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Perhaps I'm the only one who doesnt really find this funny, but it just looks like copious amounts of vandalism and destruction of property to me. Pretty sure they didn't end up paying for the milk, o.j., or other products and shelving that were destroyed.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
Perhaps I'm the only one who doesnt really find this funny, but it just looks like copious amounts of vandalism and destruction of property to me. Pretty sure they didn't end up paying for the milk, o.j., or other products and shelving that were destroyed.

I laughed but if they didn't pay for any of those products thats just not cool.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
True but....I guess some of us look at it and find some humor in it. Regardless, it beats some of the street racing vids I used to post due to the danger behind doing that particular act. No one was harmed or put in danger from reckless drivers in this vid. :D
...then again I love street racing

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Are there any fart pranksters getting their ass kicked videos?

Sent from the GT500

Kiohtee

Established Member
OMG my stomach! :lol: :lol1: While I would never think about doing that, that was easily one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. His way of throwing them things was AMAZING!

Users who are viewing this thread