Gallon smash prank: Funniest Video I've seen in a long time..

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
It has nothing to do with going out of business or losing money its about destroying product and forcing somebody to clean it up for his stupidity and it may cause other customers who aren't in on the prank to actually slip on whatever it is they spilled.

After working in a supermarket you begin to realize its the customers that can make that job pretty chity

Oh please some dude has to grab a mop for 2 mins and clean it up...big deal. It's funny and if it was me who had to clean it up I wouldn't mind because like I and many others said it was funny.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Was it wrong to do that and destroy other property? ABSOLUTELY...

Did i laugh my ass off and show all my coworkers? ABSOLUTELY

Him trying to get up had me rolling...that was better than almost anything else..

Ditty

Established Member
LAME. I want my 3:15 back.

These kids are what is wrong with youth today. Willfull destruction of property AND creating an unsafe area to boot. Shame on those kids and anyone else who thinks it's funny.

s|ck

Established Member
I laughed, but I hope someone catches that kid and beats the shit out of him. LOL

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Oh please some dude has to grab a mop for 2 mins and clean it up...big deal. It's funny and if it was me who had to clean it up I wouldn't mind because like I and many others said it was funny.

I truly doubt you would find it funny if it was your job to clean up after someone DELIBERATELY makes a mess in the aisle of your supermarket. It's one thing to be funny but it's another thing to be a disrespectful jerk. This kid had no regards for other people's property. I'd like to go to his house and break his playstation and his TV, then cut his mattress in pieces and throw away his bed through the window to see how funny he would find that.

Saleen405

Established Member
Just so some of you sleep better tonight, in the description it clearly states, "We had to buy a lot of milk that day haha shout out to all the stores who had a good laugh about it!" I guess no one is going out of business :banana:

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
I truly doubt you would find it funny if it was your job to clean up after someone DELIBERATELY makes a mess in the aisle of your supermarket. It's one thing to be funny but it's another thing to be a disrespectful jerk. This kid had no regards for other people's property. I'd like to go to his house and break his playstation and his TV, then cut his mattress in pieces and throw away his bed through the window to see how funny he would find that.

Lol at your analogy...comparing spilled milk...literally, and destroying several hundred dollars worth of electronics and a mattress. Go wipe the sand out of your vagina. I unlike you have a sense of humor and if I saw that kid do that in front of me I would lol hard and have no problem mopping up a little mess in return.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
People in here need to chill out and just laugh. I found it funny as hell. It's a prank. I like how all these obviously no sense of humor old guys are acting like they've never done anything stupid when they were younger.

sidewinderl

Established Member
...think I'm with Tommy Lee Jones on this one. :shrug:

Flailing your arms and tossing jugs for nobody to see isn't funny...it isn't even a prank. A real prank would need two people. One to drop the milk and one to walk through it after people turn to look.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Lol at your analogy...comparing spilled milk...literally, and destroying several hundred dollars worth of electronics and a mattress. Go wipe the sand out of your vagina. I unlike you have a sense of humor and if I saw that kid do that in front of me I would lol hard and have no problem mopping up a little mess in return.

My vagina is pretty cleaned right now and thank God I didn't need you to clean up the mess for me. Yes, you said you wouldn't have a problem with it but look how your answer to my comment went in a different direction because I only disagree with you. That makes me wonder about your wilingness to do more work because someone else thinks it's funny. Oh well, if you say so!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Perhaps I'm the only one who doesnt really find this funny, but it just looks like copious amounts of vandalism and destruction of property to me. Pretty sure they didn't end up paying for the milk, o.j., or other products and shelving that were destroyed.

I feel the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread