Funny cowl hood i saw!

z06_23_45

Established Member
I thought this was a little over the top for what seemed to be a stock T/A.
:shrug:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Hey man those throttle bodies get thirsty for air!!! Its obviously way uber silly fast...the paint wont even stick to it and look at it buckle!!

tmaschm

Established Member
Dude I am own a Ta and most TA owners are perfectly satisfied with the WS6 hood. Therefore it stays on there until it has to be replaced (ie. sheet metal intake, big turbo, big cubes etc.) Soooo you better watch your ass anytime you run into one.

z06_23_45

Established Member
Dude I am own a Ta and most TA owners are perfectly satisfied with the WS6 hood. Therefore it stays on there until it has to be replaced (ie. sheet metal intake, big turbo, big cubes etc.) Soooo you better watch your ass anytime you run into one.

Ooooohhhh I'm scared now. Even if it was modified, it still looked like ASS!

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Jesus, how does he see in front of him? That thing is a good ~6 inches higher than stock, maybe there's a big block in there?

z06_23_45

Established Member
Jesus, how does he see in front of him? That thing is a good ~6 inches higher than stock, maybe there's a big block in there?

Nope. No big block. I heard it.

It was actually a girl driving the car.:eek:
I think it was her BF's car

mustang_00

Established Member
i'd rather run without a hood than sport that buldge around!!! i seen a mustang with a crazy cowl hood. it looked like the saleen 3" one but it had holes in it that looked like piping was suppose to stick out. the guy said he bought it like that and it was for a turbo setup or a vortech. pretty strange.

lons13

Established Member
Thats f&ckn nasty. That is definitely el paso!! Am I right?? Only in Chuco would someone do some nastiness to a TA. I am going to start a thread of pics of all the ugly stuff people do to their cars here. Especially mustangs. haha

Users who are viewing this thread