Established Member
I don't see a picture :(

I wanna see this thing! Link?

i-cant-see-shit.jpg

cheesegt

584 SS
Established Member
are you guys blind????

it has a LS1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Thats f&ckn nasty. That is definitely el paso!! Am I right?? Only in Chuco would someone do some nastiness to a TA. I am going to start a thread of pics of all the ugly stuff people do to their cars here. Especially mustangs. haha

Yeah.....mustangs in El Paso are ugly! :D

z06_23_45

Established Member
Thats f&ckn nasty. That is definitely el paso!! Am I right?? Only in Chuco would someone do some nastiness to a TA. I am going to start a thread of pics of all the ugly stuff people do to their cars here. Especially mustangs. haha

You know it bro. Right here in good ol Chuco town. :banana:

lons13

Established Member
haha!!^^ The other day at the mall I saw a 99 bmw 4 door with ferrari badges on the fenders and the rear. Why?? haha.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
To each his own. Not something I'd ever consider, but as long as the owner likes it that's all the matters. I wonder if there are any state/local laws regarding hood cowl heights. :??:

Dallas_5.0

Established Member
I saw a black T/A with a big ass cowl hood like that in Dallas acouple days ago. saw it from a block away lol...and was thinking WTF....

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
still wanna make fun of the hood??? j/k i know it doesnt compair...

this is big rick he is god in the LT1 community

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=KYRQnpUD0jU"]YouTube - The Fastest Lt1 by Horsepower Engineering[/ame]

burnzilla

Established Member
I find nothing wrong with the hood.
Its a little over the top to most for a street car but if that car ran 10's would you say the same?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It is a little much. I'd except a BB or a badass forced with that hood. You never know though and it is his/her car and they have they can do what they want. T/A are my favorite late model car though.

got4valve

Established Member
haha whats pretty funny is i checked out ur location as soon as i saw that pic , because today at the speedway they ahd spectator races and that same exact hood was on a red ws6

Users who are viewing this thread