Fun Cyber Truck Review

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Volkswagen Thing isn't too far behind the Aztek and CyberTruck, design wise. :eek::ROFLMAO:

10005443.jpg

10087052.jpg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Ever flown in an airplane? They have been doing this for decades with "No mechanical connection" But they are among the safest way to travel by far.

Commerical with billions in maintenance, sure....

Civil.... Not much. As about as safe as a motorcycle.

blk02edge

Established Member
I must have forgot, technology stands still on SVTP,,,, (this message sent by carrier pigeon)
At what point in advancing tech will you lose interest in the car hobby though. You already have literally zero input driving an EV down the drag strip... How this is even 0% fun to anybody is beyond me.

EV's are for A to B city tech **** with no personal character

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
At what point in advancing tech will you lose interest in the car hobby though. You already have literally zero input driving an EV down the drag strip... How this is even 0% fun to anybody is beyond me.

EV's are for A to B city tech **** with no personal character

Agreed. If your only driving pleasure is mashing the throttle and going straight line fast then an EV might be your thing.

If you're interested in the total driving experience (the sound, the connection to the car and the road, watching the needles move from the bottom of your vision, the cars limits and flaws, braking, turning, feeling the weight transfer and the suspension taking a set, feeling the tires gain and lose traction and slip angles, etc.) then pretty much any new car is numb shite.

We each get to vote with our money. Buy awesome cars.

blk02edge

Established Member
Agreed. If your only driving pleasure is mashing the throttle and going straight line fast then an EV might be your thing.

If you're interested in the total driving experience (the sound, the connection to the car and the road, watching the needles move from the bottom of your vision, the cars limits and flaws, braking, turning, feeling the weight transfer and the suspension taking a set, feeling the tires gain and lose traction and slip angles, etc.) then pretty much any new car is numb shite.

Maybe I'm biased... I'm even bored driving proper race cars when they have silly paddle shifters...

I had to spend 3 hours on track in an auto 1LE Camaro and I thought I was going to blow my brains out.

Offer me an EV and it can be faster than an F1 car and I'll say no thanks

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe I'm biased... I'm even bored driving proper race cars when they have silly paddle shifters...

I had to spend 3 hours on track in an auto 1LE Camaro and I thought I was going to blow my brains out.

Offer me an EV and it can be faster than an F1 car and I'll say no thanks

I agree. I owned an Audi RS5 for a few years. It was fast and neat, beautiful car, super nice interior, but that DCT was very boring.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I agree. I owned an Audi RS5 for a few years. It was fast and neat, beautiful car, super nice interior, but that DCT was very boring.

It's why I ditched the 1320 Scatpack.

The ZF 8 is magic and with all the auto settings it was easy to get the factory 1/4 mile without any effort. Beautiful Car, sounded amazing but got boring quick.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

It's why basic bitch 80's Air-cooled Porsches are going for $50k+

This was a $12k car 20 years ago.

blk02edge

Established Member
It's why basic bitch 80's Air-cooled Porsches are going for $50k+

This was a $12k car 20 years ago.
Sign me up... my next fun car will be an air cooled Porsche

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Yea and? A Ferrari 250gto is an $80M car and it would get its cheeks clapped by a Honda Odyssey.

Yeah. I had an '85 3.2 but ended up selling to buy the Terminator. Mistakes were made.

Now I'm just trying to get a Baja Bug to scratch that itch. 911's are just unobtainable now. I wish someone would start making replicas, they are not that complicated.

OX1

Established Member
I'll laugh my ass off when the guy in the sports car get DRUG by the soccer mom in a pickup after going to the grocery store!

Never gonna happen. I'm "only" 0-30 in the 1.7's, but am a min of 5, but usually closer to 10 car lengths past an intersection (if really getting it), before the rest of the "barely driving" public gets off their phones.

Still waiting to have my first race with tesla faggots, let alone lose.

Users who are viewing this thread