Fun Cyber Truck Review

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Yea and? A Ferrari 250gto is an $80M car and it would get its cheeks clapped by a Honda Odyssey.

I didn't compare the performance, did I? :confused:

Just shocked such a high mileage vehicle demands such a price. 150k miles isn't really in the 'collector' realm.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
IMG_1398.jpeg

blk02edge

Established Member
I didn't compare the performance, did I? :confused:

Just shocked such a high mileage vehicle demands such a price. 150k miles isn't really in the 'collector' realm.
My bad, that's the typical talking point. In any case, they are getting harder to find and they are just so damn fun to drive it makes sense to me. Unfortunate though, I wish I capitalized when they were commonly cheap.

I'd rather own a 150k mile air cooled 911 than a brand new GT500 all day any day, in some cases, for the same money...

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't mind most Teslas. Sort of bland exterior and interior, but not out of place. And at least they have some serious pep in them.

Every time I see a cybertruck, it's like Elon wanted to build a real Total Recall vehicle.
The exterior for me is just odd in design. There's nothing "progressive"/innovative about it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Bet my uncle is happy. He has a 1979 911 that he's had since before I was born. Pristine condition and probably relatively low miles still.

Users who are viewing this thread