FULL Detail, TR 10th Ann. Terminator

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Thanks man. I'd say I have 30+ hrs so far. My nose wasn't/is at the grind stone, I took my time, breaks ect. I've enjoyed it very very much! I don't want to drive it now but..... I am going to the Grand Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, TN. It's a good 1 1/2hr drive but I'll look good getting it dirty again! For Sale, I'm not trying to sell it but big money talks, It's a low mileage (8,500) car and it's clean as you can see.

chuckstang

Established Member
cleaner than my brand new car

I stopped obsessing because every day brings a new ding in the paint or chip or scratch.

PS-mine is always garaged, covered and only taken out on nice days.

It is just what happens when you drive the car, so that is why I only like to spend a couple hours here and there, more time spent driving :D

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Alright, finished it off today!

Swept out the interior and wiped down with a Murphy's Oil soap/warm water and a MF towel.
DSC00714.gif

DSC00715.gif

DSC00716.gif

DSC00713.gif

DSC00717.gif

Did a final wipe down with Megs. Ultimate Detailer to remove any left over wax residue and to give it a sleek shine. (I highly recommend Megs. Ultimate Detailer!!)
DSC00707-1.gif

DSC00712.gif

DSC00711.gif

DSC00709.gif

DSC00705.gif

DSC00704.gif

DSC00703.gif

DSC00708.gif

Jefe

Established Member
Awesome job man. Surprising how different the rocker panels look. Im sure Ill get getting in touch with you when I decide to get off my lazy ass and do this

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Looks great..:beer: I try to keep mine that clean but it is hard being it is a daily driver...

Last edited:

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Damn Turkish, I made on assumption from all of this, you are single, right? No wife in their right mind would let their husband spend that much time with their car.

Did you every buy back your 98 cobra? Car looks sick man.

chawkins here!

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
ZaneO, I made an error, it isn't Vanilla Moose, it's ClearKote Carnib. Moose wax. 6 Mo. protection. Not that it'll need it sitting in the garage.

Chawkins!! Nope, miss the opportunity to buy the car back. 01LowBoy on here has it now, Kocky Products used a pic of it for their SN95 shirt. And yes, I am single! No Girlfriend, No Wife, No Kids, No Problems :)

Thanks guys!!!! I don't want to drive it now!

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks great, good job! Easy to do on something you love (a little bit of spare time helps).

WhiteSSP

Established Member
Wow, that looks amazing :thup:

If you dont mind, how much work did you have to do to the bottom of the car, and what did you use to clean it all? I've been meaning to clean the bottom of my fox for a while but I dont know what to do.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Thanks guys,

THe car wasn't too awful dirty as it has seen rain once or twice (sprinkle). I use Purple Power Degreaser diluted in a spray bottle, various cloths. Spray and wipe clean, then I went over it with a microfiber to buff out any streaks from the cleaner. Get it up high on jack stands, wheels off and just go to town. If its bad, may just want to get it up on stands and spray the cleaner on it and use a water hose to knock off most of the dirt then go at it with a spray bottle and cloth to fine detail it.

Users who are viewing this thread